EC Blendflavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
I ordered several bottles of EC Blends juice recently and have sampled 4 of them so far. All are 50/50 pg/vg, 18mg, 5ml bottles. Tried with both M401, and KGO gear. All have sat with the lids off for 7 days before I tired them. I cannot really comment on the "throat hit" as I pull the vapor into my mouth for a second before I pull it into my lungs. I did the same thing with cigarettes as well, so it is a hard habit to break.

Here are my thoughts on the flavors that I have tried so far:

Gingerbread, DXF - Awesome! Lots of vapor, and excellent flavor. Heavy on the clove. I really like this one and wish I had purchased more than 5 mils

Fluffy Spun Sugar with a flavor shot of raspberry. Ick, ick, yuck, yuck - ptooey. It was like putting perfume into my mouth. I had to run and brush my teeth and tongue and swish with Listerine after using this one. Granted it produced a tremendous amount of vapor. But if that vapor taste like licking a perfume bottle, what good does it do you??

Dragon Blood - This one is okay, not awesome, but okay. It has a smooth, creamy taste that is rather soothing. It reminds me of some sort of an exotic fruit blended with a rich french vanilla ice cream dessert. Again, lots of vapor production.

Sweet Virginia - Another one that made me run and scrub my tongue, brush my teeth, and swish with the Listerine. Extremely perfumey in taste, but produces clouds of vapor. Just.... eww it tastes gross :(

~Tiger

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
Tried their RY4, (DXF), blend today. This is really, to my palate and quite nice. It has a smooth, pleasant fragrance and you can taste the caramel and vanilla - as well as the tobacco notes. There is nothing harsh, or burning in taste or scent in this RY4, and the price is very, very good. I so wish I had purchased more than 15ml of this, as I do not foresee it lasting me very long now since I have been vaping it all doggone day! :-(

CowboyGoggles

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2012
Huntsville, AL
I just wanted to take a moment to GUSH about ECBLEND!

I just placed my third order with them, and it's status was updated to "shipped" AN HOUR after being placed!
they have always filled the order the same day I placed it and usps has always had it to my door 4 days or less.
I can recall only one flavor that I was unhappy with. It was that Dr. Pepper knock-off, but i've tried a few others and discovered that I just don't like colas.

Revealed

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Orange County, CA
I love most the fruity ones that I have tried: mango, pineapple and green apple. Banana, smells great, but has a slight acidic aftertaste that I didn't enjoy. Also, I liked the red energy, very similar to the taste of red bull and also similar to pineapple. My wife loves the english toffee! Some of the tobacco flavors I ordered I didn't like: New Red Box (too much cinnamon flavor) & Kretek Blend (very harsh/strong, it's like smoking incense). I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that it has been a month since I have had an analog and I don't even like the smell of analogs anymore.

CowboyGoggles

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2012
Huntsville, AL
One thing I have noticed about the juices I have bought from them is that when I am vaping them in public places. I get compliments on their aroma.
for example, I LOVE "STEVEN'S SURPRISE". I just ordered 50 mils of it. I can vape it all day, and I plan to. ;)
When I was at an after-hours event at the local vapor shop here in rocket city, I was asked at least a dozen times what that "wonderful smell is" and "where can I get it". It was Steven's. I was a little nervous about ordering from them at first because their prices were so low. I thought "they've gotta suck", so I ordered like $20 worth of their 5ml samples. I haven't bought juice anywhere else since.
I have had a most wonderful experience with them.
If you haven't tried it yet,
TRY IT!
@ $2.50 for 5ml, one can't afford not to.
Steven's Surprise (customer creations section)
flavor:10
Vapor:10
TH:4 (40%PG/60%VG)
I like my juice to have lots of vapor and go easy on the throat, so this perfect for me.
I got it 12mg with no sweeteners or extra flavor added, and I don't think it needed either.

OK. done gushing.

CG

Last edited:

Foxman

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Trussville al
They were the first place I ordered from when I started, but was having problems with my Setup.( Volt's carts S***. Anyway since I'm vaping with an EGO now and have GREAT SUCESS with refills of carts I'm seriously thinking of ordering from them again. I made my own flavor. FoxMochaNut. ( strong coffee/ Mocha/ and hazelnut )
I hope it tastes as good as it did for the first few mins after filling (before the carts quit), lol I liked it cause you can get it mixed the way and combo you want.

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
Today, I sampled their Vanilla Malt, DXF, 12mg, 40pg/60vg. And it is yummy!! Smooth, creamy, lusciously YUMMY! It tastes a lot, to me, like a sugar cookie warm from the oven. *drool*
I wanted to drink the bottle of it it, but I controlled myself. It just vapes so... (no other word for it).... YUMMYLISCIOUSLY!

My son came over to pick up the kit that I got for him and also tried this juice in my M401 set-up and actually asked me for some of it because he liked it so well. I was all, "but, but... it is only a 5ml bottle and I only have 2.5 mils left of it!" I did relent and fill one of the blank 501 cartridges for him, tho - but that is all of it that he got from me.

~Tiger

Last edited:

Lacedolphin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2012
Harrodsburg,Ky.
If my hubby runs out of new red box he whines like a baby!!

I keep a sample of just about every tobacco they have for when I crave a analog. I love their choc/vanilla 555, vanilla hazelnut and the desert gold when I get a craving.

I love their french vanilla and peanut butter cup and order those in 50ml bottles every couple weeks. I can really go through the juice! Lol

Any of the ones you guys don't like, PM me and I may take them off your hands! There is never too much juice around here!! Between hubby and I we go through about 15 to 2ml a day! ☺

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
Today's taste test is Cuban Gold, XF, w/ mango and passion fruit flavor shots. 40/60 pg/vg @ 12mg.
For starters, I would have to say that this is a very "light & bright" tobacco blend. If it were an actual cigar, I would equate it, in taste, with a Cojimar mini mango stick. I adore those little Cojimar cigars, though I rarely smoke them any more. I do, however, sometimes buy them just so that I can sniff them and lick the sugar off of the tip, much to my husband's consternation as he sees it as a complete waste of $$. Poor man, he also often has to put up with my sniffing all of the fruit in the produce dept. since the scent of fresh peaches can stop me in mid-stride on the way to the bread section.

While you can taste the tobacco notes on the inhale as well as on the exhale, the fruity notes stand out just a wee bit brighter than the tobacco notes do. The flavor of this juice is not at all harsh or biting - it is fresh and lively. I would strongly encourage others to try this juice who may be looking for something bright which could easily become their all day vape.

~Tiger

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
Today, I tried Twinkle @ 12mg, 50/50 blend in an M401. For whatever reason, I really like testing in the M401, best. Probably because you need not use very much in one of the cartridges - and I do not get HUGE plumes of vapor as I do using my KGO set-up. Anyway, on to the review.

Per ECB, this is supposed to taste like a Twinkie dessert cake. If it did, I would likely hate it as I think Twinkies are terrible and just too doggone sweet. >:-{ To me, however, this tastes like a Betty Crocker butter recipe yellow cake mix with pudding in the mix and that is a good thing. No icing on the top - just a moist, buttery rich, mellow yellow cake. I like it okay, but not enough to buy it in a bottle larger than 10ml, nor do I like it enough to vape it every single day. I do like it well enough to think I might like to vape it for a bit every few days and could see myself using, at most, 3-4 ml of it per month.

~Tiger

Stoggy24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2012
lebanon,mo
i have tried

RY4 double extra flavor - loved it it was so yummy and everyone i told to order it has loved it also some even prefer it to bobas bounty

Dragon fruit- is decent its creamy but has a florally taste if you vape on it abit it goes away tho and then the dragonfruit flavor pops threw

Peach Cantolope is very good have no probs with it

Currently on the way(be here tommrow) is a green apple and a mix i made using 555 tobacco at 50% 30% bananna and 20% choclate

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
I have tried quite a few flavors from ECBlends. So funny the OP said some were so bad they had to go scrub there tounge:lol: :pervy:LMAO I felt that way with a couple flavors too. I thought maybe it was just cause I ordered them in double extra flavor.:unsure: Eggnog which had good reviews was one of them. Yuck! and I love eggnog drink. The french vanilla was pretty good. The vanilla malt was REALLY good and of course me all time favorite from ECBlend was Dulce De Leche. :wub: Caramel apple was decent as well as the dragon's breath. Although not an all day vape but a good change up. Butterscotch was also pretty good although it was more like butter rum but a good butter rum. If it were called Butter Rum I'd give it 4 1/2 stars. The Black Cherry as well as the cola with black cherry both tasted like cough syrup to me. Yuck. I'd have to say the worst I tried had to be the Caramel choc. cookie. supposed to be like those girl scout cookies but that's another one that made me run to the bathroom, 8-o Many more I've tried but can't think of them now. All in all ECBlends is definitely worth a try. If you find a flavor you really like from them the prices are phenomenal. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread