EC Blends, MtBakerVapor, Now What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruckDrivinMama

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2013
CA, USA
What flavours do you like? What price range are you looking at for a certain amount of juice?

I was going to order from Mt Vapor Baker once till a handful of people on here started saying its too much of a crab shoot trying their flavours...

My main vendor now is Tasty Vapor in Cali. Fully customisable juices and can choose your pg/vg ratio and nic strength. Normal price runs $16.50 or so for 30ml and a little less than $12 for 30ml for their sale liquids. They change their sale liquids every week and hand mix all of them. But most of their liquids need to steep after you recieve them in the mail. Their normal price is a little more than MVB but people said they are better.

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
there are oh so many juices and vendors out there to try...alien visions gets rave reviews for boba's and gorilla juice(I actually prefer gj more, others prefer boba's) and they are 100 vg I think, a lot of people like alice in vapeland(not sure what the pg/vg ratio is)-both of these have specific ordering times and close when reach capacity. a lot of ahlusions fans too on ecf(again not sure of vg%). lots of places on this forum rec to try out-go through a lot of info on here, write down and check out websites check out their vg %, get small sample sizes and see what works best for you and your tastebuds, the more you explore on here, the more you'll find and want to check out, you will get a large list of places to look into, I sure did. i'm also a new mbv fan and haven't had bad luck with their juices yet, but taste is subjective afterall. Have fun and good luck to you! when I don't like a juice or it just doesn't hit the spot, I pif now.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Something you're going to find out rather quickly. You're going to like juices that others say are terrible. You're going to hate juices that others say are great. There's no one "magic company" that sells a juice that is liked by 100% of everyone who vapes.

That's half the fun with vaping. Experimenting with all these different vendors and trying their juices. Some you're going to love. Some you're going to hate. But just becuase someone else doesn't like it should not be a reason why you can't try it. Just order in small quantities (10ml or less) to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread