Status
Not open for further replies.

DrmChld

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
OR USA
www.ecblendflavors.com
I want to welcome you. i think a contest would be a great way to get some notice on the forum as it seems everyone is into contests. I personally don't like paypal but to each his own. I wish you a lot of success and as soon as I get some money together I will try some of your products out.

Thank you. We offer a non-PayPal account checkout. So you can make a payment using a credit card.

DrmChld

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
OR USA
www.ecblendflavors.com
We have made some changes to our order process. It should be easier and more streamlined.

We are here to serve you and we need your feedback. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions that would help us improve our service and your ECBlend experience please let me know!

Please remember to Like us on Facebook!

DrmChld

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
OR USA
www.ecblendflavors.com
You all should notice some changes to our site. We've done a little redesigning. Also some new flavors:

Flaming Peach
Marshmellow
Toasted Marshmellow
Pralines and Cream
Cinnamon Apple Clove
Earthworm
Coconut Banana
Blueberry Pomegranate
Pomegranate Apple
Pineapple Mango

Remember to like us on Facebook! ECBlend.com

DrmChld

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
OR USA
www.ecblendflavors.com

Select up to 4 different flavors to mix, then choose your custom options.

Let us know if you like it! If you do, we'll try it and if we like it too, we will put it on our site for others to enjoy. And... if you want to, you get to name it!

20pct_off_coupon.gif

SAVINGS NEWS 20% off all flavors!, from now until.... SAVE 20% off your next order today. Use coupon code 10020** at checkout to make a 30ml bottle of flavoring ONLY $7.20 and the 5ml bottle is only $2.00 w/coupon!​

DrmChld

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
OR USA
www.ecblendflavors.com
We are looking to expand our products and flavors. We want to know what you would like to see on our website. ECBlend is here to service the ECF community.

If there is something you want, let us know. Would you guys want us to add a 36mg option to our mixes? We will be offering a 100% VG option in the future also.

Thank you for the feedback and orders! We greatly appreciate your business!

Shannon65

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Tampa, FL
I just placed an order for the design your own flavor....I made what I hope will resemble a frozen pina colada, lol. I chose the "Cool hit" option with Coconut, Pineapple, Jamaican Rum and of course Cherry for a garnish, lol. Hopefully it tastes yummy. I'll let you know when I get it. :) And IF you have a recipe contest I want to reserve this Frozen Pina Colada with Cherry garnish recipe...hehe.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
ooooooo yeah, a contest.

A recipe contest would be cool, or a vaping in public contest (to promote more people openly vaping so that I don't feel like the lone ranger with a big azz mod in my hand)

for prizes.........a gift certificate would be the perfect prize, that way people could buy a kit if they need it, or juice if that is what they need..............also, it leaves room open for them to spend $$$ in the store too.

DrmChld

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
OR USA
www.ecblendflavors.com
We are still working on the pure VG liquids. I will be adding a Max VG option either today or Saturday so that you can get the highest possible amount of VG. It really depends on the strength of the nicotine you order and the flavor. If you do a 6mg nic you will be able to get a higher amount of VG compared to a 24mg strength. Currently our nicotine is PG based and we will be purchasing a VG base on our next order from our supplier, as well as VG based flavorings.

How do people feel about adding some more fruit flavor options for tobacco? I have a Tutti-fruity mix steeping to try. :) It may be good, it may not be :)

Also look for the option to select a percentage value on the create your own flavor. That way you can make one flavor more pronounced than the others.

Thank you all for the suggestion and feedback. We take everything to heart and are here to make your vaping experience more enjoyable and tasteful.

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread