Status
Not open for further replies.

DrmChld

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
OR USA
www.ecblendflavors.com
For friends who 'like' our Facebook page, we are PM'ing a personal gift coupon for 25% off our eliquid products, making our 30ml bottles only $6.75 and our 5ml bottles only $1.88!

Welcome to ECBlend

facebook_like.jpg

DrmChld

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
OR USA
www.ecblendflavors.com
Seriously loving the chocolate covered cherry, cantaloupe, cinammon tabbacco and the Cinnamon Fireball! I hate that I have to wait a month to have money to order more! Sooo goodddd :3

The fireball is my all time favorite also. I love it. Its tasty and refreshing! Thanks Zoe!

DrmChld

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
OR USA
www.ecblendflavors.com
We've added some new flavors!

Black and Blue Berry
Catalan Cream
Peanut Butter Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Coconut Caramel Cookies

New Flavors for you to experiment with under Create Your Own eLiquid Flavor:

Catalan Cream
Cookie
Dulce De Leche
Honey
Red Energy

You can now get your favorite eLiquid mixed at 36mg nicotine!

We have also added a new category for Customer Creations. Here you will find eLiquids that have been ordered using our Create Your Own eLiquid feature. We will be adding more to this category shortly. If you've order a custom creation of your own, keep an eye out for an email to have your creation shared with the vaping community. You get to choose the name and graphic for you special blend.

If you would like a certain flavor added, please let us know!

Just a reminder, don't forget to use the coupon code "10020" at checkout to receive 20% off your order!

Jason

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
So happy to have my big bottle of Chocolate Hazelnut Tobacco. but a little P.Oed. It has ruined me! I dont want to vape anything else. I have a few all day vapes, but this one has been an all day every day since I got it. I run a review blog, your killing me here, Although once I get another bottle of VC stinger that may change, thanks for adding it!

DrmChld

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
OR USA
www.ecblendflavors.com
So happy to have my big bottle of Chocolate Hazelnut Tobacco. but a little P.Oed. It has ruined me! I dont want to vape anything else. I have a few all day vapes, but this one has been an all day every day since I got it. I run a review blog, your killing me here, Although once I get another bottle of VC stinger that may change, thanks for adding it!

You almost had me scared for a minute there lol. I am glad its so loved. I actually enjoy it also. X-smoke3 is in for a treat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread