Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Coffee vapes are my favorite too. I've tried a lot of coffee flavors and do like MBV the best of what I've tried so far but I haven't tried ECBlend at all. I guess I'm going to have to try them when I place another order for juice. Your creation of white chocolate and almond cream sounds really good. I like creamy vapes and I don't mind steeping. Thanks!!

I like coffee vapes best. I've tried from ten different vendors and ECBlend has four in the top five (Dragon's Brew, Dragon's Cafe, Fox Mocha and my own creation of white chocolate almond cream).

Doubtful the quoted post has anything to do with it. ECBlend is a newer company, only a year old which has a lot more to do with it. Many things I've read about Mt Baker says their juices are chemical tasting, like you said...taste is subjective. If you don't like creamy vapes and you don't let them steep for at least two weeks, you might not like the Dragon's series. Tear, Crown and Brew are the three best juices I've ever had (I love Dream also, Nectar is ok, still steeping Delight).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread