Status
Not open for further replies.

ImThatGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
California
Try posting over in the Southern Cali Vapors Forum. You might find others interested in attending.:)

Oh wow, didn't even know that place existed! Thanks Susan!

Can I have a moderator move this please?

Or not move it...I just looked at that area...not much activity there...hmmm...

Last edited:

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Oh wow, didn't even know that place existed! Thanks Susan!

Can I have a moderator move this please?

Or not move it...I just looked at that area...not much activity there...hmmm...

Keep this thread and post another one over there. Many times I subscribe to inactive threads just so I am informed of anything going on. That may be the case with this social group.:)

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
hmmmmmmm i live in dtla........will definitely have to go. Are most people doing the whole 3 days? That seems like a lot. Is it the same thing for just 3 days?

I went to ecc last year. I plan on going for all 3 days. But just go the first day and see how you like it. Last year it was so big that in one day you could barely see everything. This year is supposed to be way bigger.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
If you two both go, will you please give Joe a big hug and kiss for me Zoid? It's okay, just talk in a squeaky voice and one one will notice. Just say it's from the flamingo. :)

I can go with the Hand Shake. But the Hug and the Kiss would probably get me Moved On from the ECF. Or at best, an Asterisk next to my User Level.

Or in My case, Two Asterisks.

:lol:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
I can go with the Hand Shake. But the Hug and the Kiss would probably get me Moved On from the ECF. Or at best, an Asterisk next to my User Level.

Or in My case, Two Asterisks.

:lol:

Sheesh, man up and give him the kiss. I can't go (commented on the other thread). Guaranteed Joe will never forget you. :) Looks like a fantastic event. Hope everybody has a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread