Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Hey guys, and excuse me if it's not proper to post this here, but after finally caving in and getting tapatalk forum app, I can't seem to figure out how to get it to work on ecf.

I remember getting the pop ups when I first started using ECF, but now I have the full version and can't find ECF. No pop ups anymore either.

Any help, or links would be appreciated. I googled this for a while and couldn't find much :(

Thanks!

Timothy Cullen

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Hanson, Kentucky, United States
I'm using it (for free) not going to go into matters on that subject. But it works well enough for me only problem with current set up of tapatalk is the lack of being able to accept friend request n check the likes. I do like on the other hand that comments removed by moderators don't even appear at all so never drive myself crazy wondering what they said ya know lol but that's my 2 cents it does take some getting used to

Sent from my droid/apple hybrid

Haadkoe

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2011
I'm using it (for free) not going to go into matters on that subject. But it works well enough for me only problem with current set up of tapatalk is the lack of being able to accept friend request n check the likes. I do like on the other hand that comments removed by moderators don't even appear at all so never drive myself crazy wondering what they said ya know lol but that's my 2 cents it does take some getting used to

Sent from my droid/apple hybrid

Hmm, I pirate everything else, might as well see if I can find a copy in the wild. :)

*edit* Got it. :)

Last edited:

Sherri76

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2011
Virginia
I use tapatalk about 75% of the time I am on ECF. I would like to be able to view and give likes. Subscribed threads also don't show up in a specific area.

Search capabilities kind of suck too.

When I subscribe to a thread, it shows up in my "Favorites" on the Tapatalk app. I've configured my bottom row so that the Favorites show up right beside the "Latest" tab so I wouldn't have to keep tapping on "More" to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread