ECF blowin up like nitro

Status
Not open for further replies.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
I did notice a lot of people joined over the christmas and new year holiday week. I only noticed this because more people were replying to my ongoing thread during that time. Compared to say a bank holiday or any random weekend there were a lot more people than usual. I was expecting it to slow down after a few days so, now, i don't know !.

My favourite part of this forum is that if someone is googling "anything" ecig related, when they are trying to find information about them, whatever key words they may use might well connect them to a thread in ecf. When i am writing posts, or sometimes starting a new thread, i always have this in mind. Key words, questions, FAQ's, i try to cover those angles, but it isn't easy. But i figure the more of these key words or phrases i might use the more likely someone will stumble onto ecf. It's a bit like a video game.:). Or going fishing.

So maybe consider starting threads specifically for that purpose !. Imagine that. Putting a lot of thought into a thread that was deliberately designed to lure new members into ecf.

Last edited:

BigCatDaddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Near Austin, Texas
You know what would be great? If every last new member and lurker joined CASAA. Takes moments and can do nothing but good for vapers everywhere.

You are correct!! Everyone should slide over there and join up. Completely painless and doesn't cost anything but a few minutes.

Cuando

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Living in a box of CelluCotton
Done! thanks for the link and great username = when! love it

Fantastic, you are amazing, thank you for swelling CASAA's ranks and for the compliment. I picked that name as a sort of challenge to myself regarding quitting analogs.

You are correct!! Everyone should slide over there and join up. Completely painless and doesn't cost anything but a few minutes.

Takes less than that, even. :toast:

kottonmouth401

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2013
RI, USA
Yes! the more the plastic stick advertising wizards push they're expensive and useless tat, the more people turn to forums when it all goes wrong.

Splendid! :) Bring it on.

I always wonder how many people are disappointed by these and consequently write off vaping altogether. I really hope that as the industry grows, makers of quality devices will have room in their budget for widespread advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread