Status
Not open for further replies.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Being the forum manager here, I have to spend quite a bit of time browsing the forums, pretty much every single day. I don't think I have taken a single day off since I first joined the ECF staff. Since then, I have had the privilege of meeting some pretty wonderful people, seeing some amazing acts of charity, laughed at some pretty hilarious posts, and chuckled to myself at the zany rants that are so commonplace in the OUTSIDE forum.

Because of this, I haven't had a single day where I didn't look forward to spending time here, at my "second home".

I just wanted to extend my thanks to a wonderful community. You guys have really made the ECF the place it is today. I have been handing out some of the new ECF business cards today, proud to know that these soon-to-be members will come here and experience a kind and helpful community full of people from all over the globe, and every walk of life.

Cheers! :toast:

JustKryssi

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Dirty Jerz
What a great post! This forum really is wonderful and it continues to inspire and bolster my resolve to stay quit. I might not be on for days at a time, but whenever I jump on, support is there immediately.

Thanks to you Angus and everyone else who maintains this place...it's a sanctuary; really!

Last edited:

Latakia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2010
Maryland
My thanks to ALL, both Mods and fellow members! I have participated in a number of forums on various subjects over the last several years. I have never found one that was any better run and organized than this one. Also, the members here are so eager to help we newbies. In many groups new posters often get flamed, insulted, or ignored for asking the same questions that have been discussed before. Here they are welcomed and either patiently (and often humorously) answered or given links to the earlier discussions.

Whenever, someone asks me about e-cigs I try to explain as best I can and then direct them to come here and learn. Without this forum I'd probably still be where i was a month ago; smoking myself to death and wishing i could find something to help me quit that actually worked without putting me through Hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread