Status
Not open for further replies.

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You're great!
I appreciate all the "work" you do to make and keep this such an outstanding forum.
Thank you for showing up as you do and managing this thundering herd of turtles so well.
Now, can we see the OTHER pic of you again, Capt. :blink: TightPants :blush:

Cinjay

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2010
Lawrence Mass.
Four weeks ago I came to this site by accident. I have come on this site every single day since. I can't seem to get enough info about all that is the e-cig. This is the most friendly, caring place I have ever been to. It is because of this place that so many people choose to quit and continue to stay smoke free. You all make new and old members feel like we are apart of something special.

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Yeah, all kidding aside: The people here are only able to shine because the darkness is held at bay. My thanks to all of the dedicated people who spend so much time keeping this forum great. Even ejoker.

And ejoker.

*crickets*

(tap-tap) Is this thing on?

re-aims infracting weaponry ... :D

spaky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
Making cement boots
Angus, I don't know you well but I do know that you are very fair with your moderating. You all make this the most enjoyable place to be. It's my home away from home!! ;)
Do you really believe that a person that looks like this is really fair?
augusthitler.jpg
We all owe Liscab thanks for bringing this to our attention in the contest thread.:D

spaky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
Making cement boots
I just wanted to extend my thanks to a wonderful community. You guys have really made the ECF the place it is today. I have been handing out some of the new ECF business cards today, proud to know that these soon-to-be ex-members will not be coming here any more and experience a kind and helpful community full of people from all over the globe, and every walk of life.

Cheers! :toast:
Fixed this for me.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread