^^ecf 's OFFICIAL honda thread^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

eg-guy

Sep 16, 2011
va
This thread is for HONDA's only. post year, make, model, miles, pictures, modifications, comments, information. anything honda related.:thumb:

I'll start

I drive a 92 civic lx, 130k miles.
project car in progress.

mods:
aem cold air intake
dna catback exhaust
kyb struts/dropzone coil sleeves
manual rack/pinion conversion
ac/ps delete
type r front lip

Attachments

• Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 12

deezycakes

Aug 9, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
94 civic dx
98 1.6 (SOHC :( )
98 si tranny
B&M short throw
cold air
stabilizer bar
fart can

It had a bumpin system though. Two Cerwin Vega 12"s, 1000watt rms amp, Sony Explodes all around.

It had a dvd player in the glove box and a lcd in the dash :D Good for traffic jams.

I eventually took the wing off to avoid being run off the road by truckers :(

outside.jpg

inside.jpg

eg-guy

Sep 16, 2011
va
94 civic dx
98 si tranny
B&M short throw
cold air
stabilizer bar
fart can

It had a bumpin system though. Two Cerwin Vega 12"s, 1000watt rms amp, Sony Explodes all around.

It had a dvd player in the glove box and a lcd in the dash :D Good for traffic jams.

outside.jpg

inside.jpg

check out civic-eg.com a forum specific to 92-95 eg and ej chasis aka 92-95 honda civic, and del sol. . lots of good info on there.

eg-guy

Sep 16, 2011
va
@ROACH nice bike, im diggin the side thingy.

@VTAK8K can't wait to see those pics, k20 powa FTW.

Here's a few parts ive been gathering for a full upgraded and rebuilt suspension. Im ordering function and form type 1 coilovers n 2 weeks, and the hyperflex poly bushing master kit with trailing arm bushings.
civic6556.jpg

new upper balljoints, and outter tierods, the lower balljoints were replaced two weeks ago.
civic035.jpg

custom door inserts i did about a month ago.
d15b.jpg

painted valve cover, and heatshield.
asdfgafdg.jpg

valve cover before paint
gsra.jpg

gsr rims i picked up @ a price that couldn't b refused
jhfytruytf.jpg

ive been polishing these to a mirror finish, just need to get the tires, and wheel weights removed, so i can put some polish on them.

Last edited:

VTAK8K

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2011
Indiana
I've had it for 4 years now and only plan on driving it into the ground. I'm really not into modding, you can see most of my "mods" in the pics. I debadged it of its Civic emblem on the trunk, I took the i VTEC stickers off the rear doors, painted the calipers red, and recently put the CF hood on. The only reason I changed the hood though, was because it was in a minor accident. I got rearended at a light and was shoved into the SUV in front of me, crumpling the hood. Getting the CF hood over OEM put $500 in my pocket since the body shop didn't have to paint it. I have no plans to do any performance mods since reliability was a big factor for buying it. And it has been reliable! 4 years and 45,000 miles of abuse by me and its had no problems at all. As you can see by my name here, I love VTEC and the car hits 8000 RPMs everyday. Still feels like the day I drove out of the showroom.

Fire N Ice

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Louisiana
94 civic dx
98 si tranny
B&M short throw
cold air
stabilizer bar
fart can

outside.jpg

inside.jpg

Was that tranny imported? US didn't have an Si model in '98. Also, no reason to be sad about the SOHC. I had a '93 DX with the D15 and it was an absolute blast to drive (as long as I kept the AC off :D ) I miss my EG :(

98 civic hatchback dx
260k clicks and still running like a charm
No idea about the specs but it is stock

Ill take a pic tomorrow

Love hondas. They are durable and long lasting. My machine has been through hell and is still in good condition! But my love is for audi and thats my next car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread