ECFROCKS discount code any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Yeah, I'm trying to order a sample pack of juices and keep getting a banner the coupon code can't be applied; don't understand why not.

Thanks for the input, maybe someone else can chime in too.

Sampler pack = 6 10ml bottles @ $24.99
6 10ml bottles @ $5.50 = $33

Sampler packs are already discounted 25%, so an additional 15% discount would be awesome, but economically unfeasible.

:)

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
I wasn't trying to imply you were complaining. You asked if anyone knew why the discount didn't apply to the sampler packs so I was answering that aspect of your question. There are plenty of places that seem to just arbitrarily disallow discounts or randomly exclude certain products from specials, and those places always irk me. And the discount is not necessarily obvious on Mom and Pop's sampler packs if you don't do the math.

Besides, these threads are open to everyone, and someone might come along in a couple days, weeks or months and raise a ruckus because they weren't satisfied with the answer :)

JCB1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
New Jersey
I wasn't trying to imply you were complaining. You asked if anyone knew why the discount didn't apply to the sampler packs so I was answering that aspect of your question. There are plenty of places that seem to just arbitrarily disallow discounts or randomly exclude certain products from specials, and those places always irk me. And the discount is not necessarily obvious on Mom and Pop's sampler packs if you don't do the math.

Besides, these threads are open to everyone, and someone might come along in a couple days, weeks or months and raise a ruckus because they weren't satisfied with the answer :)

Gotcha! Thanks very much! :)

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Scuba and I are fine we hope you are well. I think the last post i seen you make you were going out to sing. I hope it went good for you. I must say i did hear some screaming that night if that was you, you rock wuzz
krawk_ghost_scream.gif
:banana::banana::p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread