The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Echo-E Sellers

Discussion in 'eGo Type Models' started by RXDI, Jun 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RXDI

RXDI Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2011
    Tampa
    Can I get a list of places that sell the ECHO-E please.

I know Cropduster901 sells them, where else?

TIA

2. txtumbleweed

txtumbleweed Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    Mtn vapor and coolvapes also sell them but I think Cropduster is the only one that has them in stock.

3. OMG!

OMG! Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2011
    I bought my manual ECHO from BillB OKC.

4. DLL9MM

DLL9MM Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2011
    Mid-Michigan
    +1.
    I bought my Echo E from him.

5. txtumbleweed

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    Are you looking for echo-e cartos or kit?

6. txtumbleweed

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
  7. Smokin'TheClouds

Smokin'TheClouds Full Member

Apr 23, 2011
    Punta Gorda, FL
    Me too. I got my Echo-e 1300mah chrome kit from BillB OKC and had a super transaction. Great price and got 5 echo cartomizers with the kit, not just 2 like most others. I just picked up one of the automatic 650 chrome kits from BillB OKC today at a great price and, once again, with 5 cartomizers!! I also went ahead and bought an extra 5 pack of cartomizers for a super price. I'm happy.

8. txtumbleweed

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    Does he have any chrome 650's in stock? His thread in the suppliers forum is closed and I haven't seen any updates on his stock lately.

9. Smokin'TheClouds

Smokin'TheClouds Full Member

Apr 23, 2011
    Punta Gorda, FL
    I think I got the last chrome 650 auto but he is waiting on more stock and may have something soon.

10. RXDI

Jan 24, 2011
    Tampa
    Thanks everyone. Just looking for Cartos. I think I will stick with Cropduster. I was hoping to find them a little cheaper somewhere else as I wanted buy a bunch for me and my friends, but it looks like I will pay $4.95 no matter how many I buy :facepalm:

11. OMG!

OMG! Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2011

You can check with Bill and see if he has what you're looking for. His prices are great so far.

12. moonsbabe

moonsbabe Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 29, 2011
    Texas
    I have been using the echo-e cartomizers since Thursday last week. Am totally in love! Ordered 4 more from cool vapes yesterday just so I have more! They are so nice to use and don't leak. West Texas heat will make a tank atty leak in a heartbeat! Now I can vape in the car and not worry about getting juice everywhere!

13. RXDI

Jan 24, 2011
    Tampa
    What is everyone using for tips? 801 Drip?

14. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Coolvapes has'm for "buy 4- get 1 free" for 4.95..............That's cheaper

15. donnaq4

donnaq4 Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2011
    Powder Springs, GA
    Nhaler has them for 3.00.

16. txtumbleweed

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    Nhaler is out of stock. D and B Gold will have them for 2.50 when he gets his shipment but he is out too.

17. txtumbleweed

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    I use both the 801 delrin and 801 Aluminum whistle drip tip. I prefer the aluminum whistle tip myself but others prefer the delrin. The aluminum whistle tips from Ikenvape work but the ones from Nhaler are too big. Cropduster also has the Delrin 801 drip tip as do many other suppliers.

18. mohawkx

mohawkx Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2011
    arizona
    I bought a batch of silver aluminum drip tips for the echo-e and frankly, they left a metallic taste in my mouth. I thought it was the carto but I went back to the soft tip that came with the echo-e and the metallic taste disappeared.

19. txtumbleweed

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    That happens sometimes with the rubber ones for me but I guess all our tasters are different. lol Maybe I just like metallic. I would prefer a delrin whistle tip but I haven't ran across any have you?

20. mohawkx

mohawkx Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2011
    arizona
    No, unfortunately I haven't I got a tackle box full of different drip tips and whistle tips but none fit the echo-e except the aluminum one from Ikenvapes. If anyone knows of one, please provide a link.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.