Echo-E Sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1.
I bought my Echo E from him.

Me too. I got my Echo-e 1300mah chrome kit from BillB OKC and had a super transaction. Great price and got 5 echo cartomizers with the kit, not just 2 like most others. I just picked up one of the automatic 650 chrome kits from BillB OKC today at a great price and, once again, with 5 cartomizers!! I also went ahead and bought an extra 5 pack of cartomizers for a super price. I'm happy.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Me too. I got my Echo-e 1300mah chrome kit from BillB OKC and had a super transaction. Great price and got 5 echo cartomizers with the kit, not just 2 like most others. I just picked up one of the automatic 650 chrome kits from BillB OKC today at a great price and, once again, with 5 cartomizers!! I also went ahead and bought an extra 5 pack of cartomizers for a super price. I'm happy.

Does he have any chrome 650's in stock? His thread in the suppliers forum is closed and I haven't seen any updates on his stock lately.

OMG!

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
Thanks everyone. Just looking for Cartos. I think I will stick with Cropduster. I was hoping to find them a little cheaper somewhere else as I wanted buy a bunch for me and my friends, but it looks like I will pay $4.95 no matter how many I buy :facepalm:

You can check with Bill and see if he has what you're looking for. His prices are great so far.

moonsbabe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Texas
I have been using the echo-e cartomizers since Thursday last week. Am totally in love! Ordered 4 more from cool vapes yesterday just so I have more! They are so nice to use and don't leak. West Texas heat will make a tank atty leak in a heartbeat! Now I can vape in the car and not worry about getting juice everywhere!

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
What is everyone using for tips? 801 Drip?

I use both the 801 delrin and 801 Aluminum whistle drip tip. I prefer the aluminum whistle tip myself but others prefer the delrin. The aluminum whistle tips from Ikenvape work but the ones from Nhaler are too big. Cropduster also has the Delrin 801 drip tip as do many other suppliers.

mohawkx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
arizona
I use both the 801 delrin and 801 Aluminum whistle drip tip. I prefer the aluminum whistle tip myself but others prefer the delrin. The aluminum whistle tips from Ikenvape work but the ones from Nhaler are too big. Cropduster also has the Delrin 801 drip tip as do many other suppliers.

I bought a batch of silver aluminum drip tips for the echo-e and frankly, they left a metallic taste in my mouth. I thought it was the carto but I went back to the soft tip that came with the echo-e and the metallic taste disappeared.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I bought a batch of silver aluminum drip tips for the echo-e and frankly, they left a metallic taste in my mouth. I thought it was the carto but I went back to the soft tip that came with the echo-e and the metallic taste disappeared.

That happens sometimes with the rubber ones for me but I guess all our tasters are different. lol Maybe I just like metallic. I would prefer a delrin whistle tip but I haven't ran across any have you?

Last edited:

mohawkx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
arizona
That happens sometimes with the rubber ones for me but I guess all our tasters are different. lol Maybe I just like metallic. I would prefer a delrin whistle tip but I haven't ran across any have you?

No, unfortunately I haven't I got a tackle box full of different drip tips and whistle tips but none fit the echo-e except the aluminum one from Ikenvapes. If anyone knows of one, please provide a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread