• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Echo Kit from Heath Cabin

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollandOfGilead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
Kingston, On, Canada
Received my ECHO kit last week, Heres my opinion on it...

Batteries - Last a few days (for me) per charge and take about 1.5 - 2hrs to recharge. Button on the battery has a nice soft rubbery feel. It does NOT have a power off so having to be extra cautious to not press the button when not using is a pain.

Cartos - Hold Lots (2.6 ml) nice taste, lots of vapor, soft rubber tip feels nice. Easy to refill. A bit of an issue with leaking where the tip and carto connect, not alot but its there.

Case - Not quite long enough to hold battery, carto, tip assembled. Needs to be approx 1 cm longer. Need to take the carto off to put the unit in the case. Maybe its intentional since the battery doesnt have a shut off.

Good kit in general, easy to use, good for beginners.

Side note... I was getting impatient waiting for this from China and Bought a battery, clearomizer and some juice from a local supplier, Its just Vapor, thanks again Jim... and if i did not do this i would NOT still be vaping the juice i ordered with the kit was NAAASSSTY, if that was my first experience i would not have continued, BUT the Jugheads Jim set me up with "Two" thumbs up.

The Duke

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
Seattle, WA
If you are getting a blinking light while trying to use it, it may be the center post may not be making contact. It may have gotten pushed down by over tightening the carto, or when putting it on the charger. See if you can gently lift the center post with a paper clip, this has worked for me. I don't tighen them to much any more.

slojas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2012
Saskatoon
I did not like the Echo carto's, everything tasted burned and the poly colored the flavor as well.

As for the blink-
Take tiny precision screw driver (flat tip) gently nudge up center post inside connector working you way around the cucumfrence, just a bit of a wiggle will do.

There is a rubber donut separating the + (inside post) and - (outer threads), if it gets crushed the battery will short when button pressed and start to flash, the charger post won't make proper contact with the center either and stay in a green full charge state.

If it still acts up then it is likely that either the insulating donut is destroyed or a regulating curcuit is fried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread