Ecig Related Swaps Thread (Juice,Batteries,Parts etc) - Please read the rules first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warlordxxx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
Oldham UK
The Rules

1. All swaps MUST be e-cig related.

2. Once your trade is complete please edit your post to reflect this. If you are unable to edit your post for any reason please contact a mod to do so for you.

3. Please don't use this thread for general chat (This keeps the thread tidy and gives others an easier chance to swap) Post a trade, edit - Done.

4. If you are trading juice please label the bottle. Place all information on the bottle prior to sending (Supplier, Flavor, MG's, PG/VG ratio).

5. Please try to include as much information as you can about the item(s) you are swapping - General condition of the item(s) etc.

Thank you and have fun!

TurkishBeauty

Jun 23, 2011
UK
OK Hi everyone, I'm new to vaping & also new to this forum.
I see that this section is also new so I'm gonna be the first one to start it off .. :D ...

The item I am putting up for swap is:
Paradise Vape UK 5ml MaryJane e-juice Zero Nicotine
Ingredients VG/PG & Nicotine

I am willing to swap this item with another 5ml e-juice of a different flavour.. maybe strawberry or rasberry or something fruity :) Low nicotine ejuices would be preferred.

I think it makes sense that both parties post the item 1st class when swap is agreed.

Reason I am swapping: Just received this e-juice today, have just opened it and tried it & didn't like the taste. I won't use the ejuice again so would appreciate it if the swapper also sends a full bottle as I have only used 3 drops :)

Thanks

Last edited:

TurkishBeauty

Jun 23, 2011
UK
the item i am putting up for swap is:
Paradise vape uk 5ml maryjane e-juice zero nicotine
ingredients vg/pg & nicotine

i am willing to swap this item with another 5ml e-juice of a different flavour.. Maybe strawberry or rasberry or something fruity :) low nicotine ejuices would be preferred.

swap agreed with sjmck

TurkishBeauty

Jun 23, 2011
UK
OK, 2nd item I have for swap is:

The Electric Cigarette Company (TECC) Titan Fluid >> 16mg Nicotine >> Tobacco

This bottle of eJuice was the original bottle I received when I purchased my Tornado eCig. It is a 10ml bottle & has 5ml - 6ml remaining

Reason for swap: I don't like the taste.

I am willing to swap this item for;
5ml Full or nearly Full LOW NICOTINE eJuice

I would like to try;
-Menthol
-Blackcurrant
-Blue Rasberry
-Red Bull
-Spearmint/ Peppermint

Or something similar, maybe of the fruity kind :D

Thanks

Last edited:

holly77

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2011
uk
I have some juices and carto's to swap if anyone is interested:

4ml caramel cappuccino 20mg vape escape
4ml candy twist 20mg vape escape
4ml arctic cherry 20mg vape escape
7ml ry4 18mg i vapour

also 3 x royal smokers kr808 d ce2's 3ohm
and 2 x royal smokers 510 ce2's 3ohm,
they are not in the blister packaging but are brand new, i threw the packaging away
I will swap for 510 or 808 carto's

Last edited:

Warlordxxx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
Oldham UK
I just received a bottle of liquidxpress honey flue cured 18mg. Used 2mg to fill a cartomizer and I hate it. I also have 1 30ml of Banana nut bread 24 mg 20% vg and bananas foster 16 mg all pg. Looking for some trades. Let me know what u have.

Mike are you in the USA or UK mate only this is the UK section of the forum and you will probably have more luck in the USA section if that's where you are from :)

popeyeuk

Apr 26, 2011
england
hope people still look at this, got some stuff that might be of interest.

il just list it all and see who replies :)

2x riva 650mah batteries, both hold charge (tested)

5 cartridges still sealed

a charging case for liberro realis (tested) sorry havent got a charger anymore

4x grizwald 5ml samplers, have opened them but found i didnt like them so anyone is welcome to them. 20mg strength, ive got black cat, red dog, walnut pipe and cherry pipe. all have between 3 and 4.5ml as some i dripped and others i loaded into a tank.

theyre all 85% pg and 15% vg

iim open to letting it all go at once or bit by bit, in return il just say what have you got :)

id rather someone got use out of these than they end up going to waste

shawnski

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
whats up guys i have a 30 ml bottle 18mg sweet caroline eliquid 12ml bottle of virginia custom blends ry4 20mg 10ml nlv gold , bounty hunter 12-18mg

what i am lookin for

hilton tobbaco e liquid

dunhill tob e liquid

french pipe
totally wicked titan fluid tobacco

bwb backo, 555, 555 exotic, or malty

lets put it this way ilike tobacco flavors pm me with any offers , Shawnski

Paul Williams

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
Birmingham uk
hello friends, this is clearly a very active corner of the forum! anyway ive gone mental buying juices recently, so up for grabs i have 1x 11mg mango flavor, 1x 18mg blueberry flavor (neither to my taste, too sweet!) also 1x 24 mg whiskey flavor (too strong for me!) all 3 have roughly 8ml left in the bottle and can be yours free of charge! id rather post all 3 in one pack. pm me if your interested!

NenaSoul

Apr 23, 2013
UK/Spain
I have a bunch of juices to swap if anyones interested:

2 virtually full (I sampled less than 1ml of each) 30ml bottles of Nicoticket: Custards Last Stand and Creme Brulee 6mg strength
30ml bottle (sampled 2ml max) Big Willies Custard 6mg
Two 5ml bottles of House of Liquid Frozen Apple 6mg
5ml bottle House of Liquid Silverberry 10mg (these 5ml bottles are cute little sample bottles, I tried them on drip tip so virtually full)
10ml bottle Dekang Lemon 6mg (unopened, still sealed)
10ml bottle Essenz Whiskey Cream 6mg (sampled 1ml max)
Two 10ml bottles Feel Life Vanilla 6mg (one unopened, one I sampled less than 1ml)

In the case of the first few juices, they were bought direct from the respective makers in the US and are considered some of the best so I took the risk, unfortunately after spending a tonne in search of a new ADV my taste buds have decided I dont like custard anymore *shrugs*, really strange but there you go.
I do still love creamy vapes though so Id be interested in any juices with flavours that are creamy in any way, sweet is good, bakery type flavours are good. Im flexible on the mg.

Im in Spain at the moment, I dont have a problem sending to anywhere in Europe or the UK, hate to see good juices go to waste and itd be nice to try some new flavours in return. Seems a bit quiet in here so if I dont hear back here Il offer them up elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread