eCigarette too light?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karli

Mar 1, 2011
Estonia
Hi

I went from analogs to e-cigarettes again (didn't have an e-cig for a while so I smoked). I used to smoke cigs with 0.4mg nicotine so I got a bottle of 11mg eliquid. Been vaping that with my new eGo+CE4 for some days now and I have a problem with not getting the buzz which I'd get from smoking a cig. It's a light buzz but not the same and doesn't give that great feeling. I love vaping, love the taste of vapor and everything but no buzz.

Why is that? I'd like to get that great buzz along with the juicy smoke (which I'm already getting lol, got some great cotton candy liquid).
:confused:

Peace!

// another problem I got is with the Ovale Elips I ordered along with the CE4. The cap on the tank cartridge somehow blocks the atomizer so the vapor production is not nearly as big as with the CE4 and the taste sucks. I'd much rather use Elips because it looks really slick and great but I can't get it to work properly. Any advice?

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Some (me) will tell you that the buzz comes from lack of oxygen due to carbon monoxide.
And some will tell you that the buzz comes from an instant rush of nicotine that you get from real cigarettes.

Either way, whatever buzz you are talking about, you usually won't get it from electronic cigarettes.

Since you were smoking super ultra lights (0.4mg) I am guessing your buzz was from the carbon monoxide and not the nicotine.

The only time I ever got any kind of "buzz" from a cigarette was the first one in the morning.
It only lasted a few minutes though, and I never got a buzz from any cigarette after that first one in the morning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread