Ovale Elips Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
OK, I've posted a few times before about the Ovale Elips C, and heard crickets chirping in the background ... :D

But the price from Ovale USA has dropped dramatically sometime in the past few weeks, I just noticed this today ...

The starter kit was not cheap, a couple of years ago it was going for about $80, more recently for $69.99 ... :(

I've purchased three of the starter kits in the past 2 years and paid between $70 and $80 each, it includes two complete units, five spare tanks and five atomizers, an O-ring kit, and a charger, which can be used as a pass-thru ...

The Elips is about the size and shape of a Stabilo Boss highlighter, but thinner, which is great for stealth vaping. It gives much better performance than any cigalike, with a 360 mAh battery and a i ml tank. With daily use, the batteries have lasted about a year for me before they get weak. Its a nice warm vape for tootle puffers and stealthers. There is no dumb LED at the end to draw attention, just a light under the button, which can be concealed in the hand ...

Beware of the original Elips model that is still available, it uses a different, more expensive atomizer, and is not compatible with the current model. The Elips-C uses the Joytech Type A atty, which can be cleaned and re-wicked with stainless steel mesh. I don't know how long they last, I've been using the same ones for almost two years now. That's the same atty as used in the eRoll, which has a great forum here on ECF, with complete details on rebuilding, dry burning to clean the coil, and re-wicking the Type A atomizers ...

Anyway, the complete Elips-C starter kit from Ovale is marked down now from $69.99 to $24.28, an almost 65 percent discount ...

Ovale elips-C Kit - Ovale USA

This does not include the PCC, which is still priced at $29.95, but its very handy to have, lasts all day to keep one unit charging in your pocket while vaping the other one. VaporKings has the PCC priced at $19.95, still in stock as of today. Its the older style, but compatible with the newer model ...

Ovale elips black charging case (PCC)

Strangely enough, just a single Elips replacement battery from Ovale is still priced at $29.99, more than the complete kit that includes two batteries ... :?:

I'm not worried about missing out on this bargain due to depleted supplies, I already ordered two Elips kits this morning, one for a gift and one for me, so I'm set through next year ... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread