The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

ecigbestsave.com

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by Phoenix07013, Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Phoenix07013

Phoenix07013 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 31, 2012
    clarkston, mi, USA
    New to vaping, so I was a little apprehensive in ordering from one of the 100's of stores online, so once I decided to go with an eGo-C I decided to go through an approved retailer, preferably local(ish), that was also on this forum, so I landed at Electronic Cigarette, E Juice, Replacement Parts, Accessories.
    Quick response to my order, shipping, all the basic stuff, great.

However they won me over last night, or rather this morning at 4AM, when I e-mailed them regarding one of the batteries I got with my kit, it stopped charging, I explained the situation, and before I was able to go to work, I got an email from Eric at the store, informing me they were sending me a new battery immediately, as well as a prepaid return sticker so I can send back my faulty battery. I dont have much experience with some of the other retailer son this site but I do have experience with online stores, and this kind of business practices is what makes life long customers, I'm very impressed with them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.