EcigExpress Independence Day Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For our Independence Day Giveaway, ecigexpress is asking members of the DIY community, “What makes a recipe an All-Day vape (ADV)?”

In order to participate, simply write down what an all-day vape is to you and include one of your ADV recipes.

One lucky winner will receive a $50 credit on www.ecigexpress.com.

Winners will be chosen at random and announced Tuesday July 5th!

We can’t wait to hear your thoughts, and hopefully, together, we can help our fellow mixers!

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Oh! Me! Me!! Me!

An ADV to me is something I can vape that never gets old. It has to have just the right sweetness, just the right creaminess, just enough depth to never get cloying! It has to be something that I can't wait to make another batch when I start getting low. Something that I love to have my vaping friends try and smile when they say "Wow! You made that?!?" "Make me some! I'll pay you for it!!"

I've been making a Custard/Cake Batter recipe for a couple of months now. It's SOOOOO good and gets even better as it ages!!

I CAN NOT take credit for this recipe. It's igetcha69's ( from You Tube) Custard Batter Cake. It's an amazing vanilla custard, cake batter, sweet, creamy concoction that is simply amazing!!

Igetcha69's Custard Batter Cake:

(TFA) Bavarian Cream 3%
(Cap) Butter Cream 3%
(TFA) Coconut 2.5%
(Cap) Vanilla Cupcake 5%
(Cap) Vanilla Custard 4%
(Cap) Super Sweet 1%

I'm vaping it right now in my Reo and Mmmmmmmm!!!! Soooo Good!!

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

nlgeekdad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
All day vape consists of fruity, candy, creamy mix. but its heard for me to get stuff I like. One I have found I like is the pie guys unfortunately I have yet to find a cloned recipe... Otherwise I stick to a simple banana split at about 7% give or take depending on my mood. That is until I get vapors tongue :(

Any one comes up with a recipe clone of the pie guys let me know :)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
My ADV after my morning cappuccino vape is a blend I made up...I'm also a fruit/cream/candy mix fan, so I blended a flavor that I can vape all the time and satisfy my sweet tooth!
My Tropical:
6% banana
1% coconut extra
2% cotton candy
1% pineapple
6% strawberry
2% sweet cream

If anyone tries it, let me know what you think! Good luck, y'all, and thanks for the contest!

Reactions: cooladdict

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
An all day vape to me should be all about the flavor.I use a N.E.T. I make.I'm an exclusive strong tobacco flavored vapor. It's kinda like a tobacco RY4 and it has a subtle vanilla and caramel inhale with a very slight sweetness to take the edge off and a great tobacco finish.don't have the recipe off hand.Been trying to clone mountain oaks classic country.Tried to bribe the mixmaster there at mountain oak vapors but he wanted too much money.:censored::pop:

Reactions: dcfluegel

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas
ADV - A Light and fluffy mix that can be vaped all day. Will not over power food or drinks. Tends to not cause vapors tongue.

My longest running ADV is unflavored.

But this mix is catching up
VG Base
CAP Vanilla Custard v2 3.33%
Vanilla Bean Gelato by Signature (TFA) - 3.33%

3.33% each keeps it nice and fluffy and also makes mixing easy. 1ml of flavoring per 30ml of base

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I have at LEAST 5 different flavors going all day long, but the one I have been vaping the longest is my peanut butter banana mix. I just ordered vanilla custard from ecigexpress last night because I forgot it with my last order and I want to expand my recipe. Right now it's max VG, 3%, with 10% PB and 10% Ripe Banana. When my custard gets here I am trying a recipe that will be 7% PB, 5% Ripe Banana, 5% Cinnamon Crunch and 3% Vanilla Custard. We will see how it turns out and adjust accordingly. :)

Reactions: redrebel821

westhc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
Like others I switch it up during the day with multiple tanks filled with favorites.
Since my taste preferences and favorites change over time, an ADV is one that stays in rotation the longest..
Currently that is:
Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble CAP 15%
Blueberry Wild TFA 3%

Thanks for the contest!

skiball

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2016
For me an adv has to be well rounded. I def prefer desert types of juice. Here's one of my adv banana cream pie:
Tpa ripe banana 1.7%
Tpa vanilla custard 2%
Fw marshmallow 1%
Hangsen cream 0.6%
Tpa graham cracker 1.5%
Inw biscuit 0.6%
Fw yellow cake 0.6%
Thanks for the contest and have a fun/safe 4th of july weekend everyone!

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread