ecigg.XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

asieg33

May 2, 2013
Israel
I'm new to this. I ordered an ego t set from ecigg.xxx. On Johnny;s advice I also ordered 3 dual coil vape units and some other items.
This was being sent to me abroad for $20. an old friend was in the process of putting together a package to be sent to me from Washington state. I ordered another 3 dual coil ego t vape units. My total cost was about $150

I received 2 batteries which are fine. 2 single coil vape units which do not work and one of them has pliers marks on it.
Instead of the 6 dual coil vape units I received 6 old style thin cotton filled without even a drip tip.

I was assured this was Jantey. I contacted Jantey re the one year guarantee only to find that none of the items were from them.

Sent photos to Johnny who assured me that the cotton filled vape units were part of the ego t kit and exactly what I ordered.
No sense in arguing..
As a newbie I guess I have to write off almost $100 to experience.
I hope other newbie's ask experienced members for advice on who to buy from.

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
Hi Asieg33:

Many of us (including me) started vaping by buying an overpriced, underperforming ecig. While I was really disappointed at the time, I found that the initial rip-off vendor did get me started vaping which, ultimately, allowed me to quit smoking.

In the long run, what will matter is that you found vaping and that you can replace/modify/stop harmful cigarette smoking.

Use ECF approved vendors (where you can). They go through a screening process and are safer that going off on your own.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/suppliers.html

Best wishes and happy vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread