Aerotank + X6 Variable

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlterEager

Sep 29, 2014
UK
Hi everyone, I've been vaping for about a year now, just want some advice on my setup.

Currently I'm using the newer mostly-metal 1.5ohm dual coil units in my Kanger AeroTank v1.

My X6 battery is sturdy and holds charge for heavy vaping all day. It has three settings: 3.6v, 3.8v, 4.2v.

I was just wondering. Would I be better using 2.0ohm coil units with a higher voltage or with the dual coil requiring slightly more power will 4.2v not be sufficient? At the moment I use the 3.6v setting with a 1.5ohm coil unit which works ok but I don't get massive amounts of vapour and I get through a new unit every 5-7 days.

The juices I use are quite dark (Tmax "Snake Oil"; House of Liquid "Minotaur"), they are tasty but I'm not getting great vapour from them - any tips?

Are more expensive batteries worth the money compared to this basic 1300mAh variable voltage? If so, why?

Thanks

itralph

Oct 29, 2014
Pennsylvania
Hi everyone, I've been vaping for about a year now, just want some advice on my setup.

Currently I'm using the newer mostly-metal 1.5ohm dual coil units in my Kanger AeroTank v1.

My X6 battery is sturdy and holds charge for heavy vaping all day. It has three settings: 3.6v, 3.8v, 4.2v.

I was just wondering. Would I be better using 2.0ohm coil units with a higher voltage or with the dual coil requiring slightly more power will 4.2v not be sufficient? At the moment I use the 3.6v setting with a 1.5ohm coil unit which works ok but I don't get massive amounts of vapour and I get through a new unit every 5-7 days.

The juices I use are quite dark (Tmax "Snake Oil"; House of Liquid "Minotaur"), they are tasty but I'm not getting great vapour from them - any tips?

Are more expensive batteries worth the money compared to this basic 1300mAh variable voltage? If so, why?

Thanks

I have been vaping with an X6 battery and using the Aerotank with a daul coil 2.0ohm. (At least too week with this setup) I get great vapor with the setting on 3.6. I don't see a need to go any higher and when I have, accidentally, I thought it seemed to have a burnt taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread