eCigMods.com Introduces $4.99 lanyards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired of paying $20 for a lanyard? We are introducing $4.99 lanyards. Made with Heavy duty black embroidery thread and a rubber gripper. Adjustable sizing, one size fits all. Grips the led end of you e-cigarette. Wear it as a necklace and *never* lose/drop your e-Cigarette again! Works with 801/901/510/and more. As long as the size is around the same as these models, it will work for yours. Available in pink, orange, blue, teal

Pictures will be available soon... and will be on the website today or tomorrow.

Craig

Lab

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Indiana
e-cigdecals.weebly.com
your dyi kits button is redirecting to your home page.. figured you would look at this thread for replies since you are putting up a new item..

and starter kit page shows nothing and gives error.. Failed to load data for element : "product-list" data-uri: "//spreadsheets.google.com/feeds/list/0AlP71L5dHJO-dG5GUmVRREZMV3Zub2NEODZoaWVBbUE/default/public/values"

Last edited:
your dyi kits button is redirecting to your home page.. figured you would look at this thread for replies since you are putting up a new item..

and starter kit page shows nothing and gives error.. Failed to load data for element : "product-list" data-uri: "//spreadsheets.google.com/feeds/list/0AlP71L5dHJO-dG5GUmVRREZMV3Zub2NEODZoaWVBbUE/default/public/values"

yeah... lol... I found that out a bit ago. Google checkout has been having some problems the last few days. A lot of accounts are screwed up and people are getting "404" errors when trying to log in. I'm still in the process of converting from google checkout to Paypal until merchant account goes through and is implemented. We were accepted by one merchant service, but the rates are too high and we are waiting to hear back from a few others on rates.

Last time I ever use google checkout. Hopefully, I'll have everything converted to paypal by the end of the day.

Craig

yanks21

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
New York
Tired of paying $20 for a lanyard? We are introducing $4.99 lanyards. Made with Heavy duty black embroidery thread and a rubber gripper. Adjustable sizing, one size fits all. Grips the led end of you e-cigarette. Wear it as a necklace and *never* lose/drop your e-Cigarette again! Works with 801/901/510/and more. As long as the size is around the same as these models, it will work for yours. Available in pink, orange, blue, teal

Pictures will be available soon... and will be on the website today or tomorrow.

Craig

Yippee!

It hasn't been the price for me, it's been the style - I just want a nice PLAIN lanyard. Nothing fancy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread