Ecigsmokestore Would Like To Thank You Shipping Starts MONDAY 48mg & Flavors In Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
I would like to thank all of you for hanging in there with me. I also would like to say I think I have a handle on everything and Supplies coming behind Supplies. As I said I HAVE THE BEST CUSTOMERS ON THE ECF.

I LOVE your ideas and after I catch up with all the orders we will be putting a Flavor of the Month Club and Mixing packs together.

vape & Shake & Flavors of the Month is a Go.

Also I will NEVER let my personal Customer Service GO.. So I cannot do orders in a day. AND as i can see I will not have to stress over that from the Thread where you all Posted.... I want a great product to go to you, I want to talk on the phone to You. and I want you to have what you paid For..
You have shown me I do make a difference and There are great Vendors Here. Rob with Good Prophets Is wonderful, mirrors my way of customer service.
So if you have the patience I have the Products.
I have been amazed at the Support of you guys in the last week. Not letting me give up and to go forward and make this a Custom vape store.

Again Thank You all So Much

Last edited:

SantanzChild

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
When I want speedy delivery and just have to have supplies in 3 days I go to VTVapor among others. If I am looking for some really good enjoy it juices I go to you. All the good suppliers have there place. Theirs is reliability in shipping yours is in wonderful mixes that are worth waiting a little while for.

Keep up the good work. I'm glad you are making it past your growing pains and look forward to hearing some more details about your vape of the month club once you get it all finalized and running cant wait.

TheLizinator

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Hey Dawn, can I get another bottle of 48 mg? I don't get paid until the 1st but will put another money order in the mail Tuesday morning. I don't care if it's unflavored or flavored LOL Just gotta have my 48 mg.

Let me know how to do it since I don't use Paypal (OR Ebay, screw them for the way they've treated e-cig sellers).

Liz in Indy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread