ECOpure Flavours... your thoughts..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intellicig offer a range of 5 different ECOpure preparations for use in electronic cigarettes.
We currently offer:

ECOpure Regular
ECOpure Rich
ECOpure Mild
ECOpure Menthol
ECOpure Fresh

All liquids are available from 0mg, 10mg, 15mg, 20mg, 25mg and 30mg Nicotine/ml.

Which have you tried?? Which have you liked/disliked and why???

Adik Ted

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Scotland
When I started ecopure it took away many of the problems I'd been having with pg, really bad hoarseness being the worst. The one complaint I'd have about ecopure is it often seems to be missing a bit of bite. I bought a litre bottle of very high regular (when you were selling it through the chinese firm) but I've been sticking cinnamon toothpicks (Cinnamon Toothpicks are made from real Cinnamon branches at the Farm) in it to give it a bit more flavour and throat hit. I tried the 36 mg Krystal (better throat hit) along with LorAnn cinammon roll flavouring but that flavouring was too sweet and left an odour in the room. I know intellicig's averse to having flavours that would appeal to children but I wouldn't have though cinnamon would fall into that category so how about it David, a 36 mg cinnamon flavour to compete with that atomic cinnacide everyone raves about on here (not that I've ever tried it).

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
When I started ecopure it took away many of the problems I'd been having with pg, really bad hoarseness being the worst. The one complaint I'd have about ecopure is it often seems to be missing a bit of bite. I bought a litre bottle of very high regular (when you were selling it through the chinese firm) but I've been sticking cinnamon toothpicks (Cinnamon Toothpicks are made from real Cinnamon branches at the Farm) in it to give it a bit more flavour and throat hit. I tried the 36 mg Krystal (better throat hit) along with LorAnn cinammon roll flavouring but that flavouring was too sweet and left an odour in the room. I know intellicig's averse to having flavours that would appeal to children but I wouldn't have though cinnamon would fall into that category so how about it David, a 36 mg cinnamon flavour to compete with that atomic cinnacide everyone raves about on here (not that I've ever tried it).

We believe we have found a solution and are looking to introduce a whole range in the near future. I can't give details as yet but it should be very good!

John.

Adik Ted

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Scotland
We believe we have found a solution and are looking to introduce a whole range in the near future. I can't give details as yet but it should be very good!

John.

One thing you should consider John is to have a packet of cartridges covering each flavour. It would cost a fortune trying to sample some firms flavour ranges. Even their sampler packs of juice are expensive and wasteful where juices you don't like (usually all of them) are concerned and unless you can be bothered making up your own cartridges with the juice you end up dipping with the same atomiser making comparison nigh on impossible.

If you're looking for any samplers ... ;)

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
What flavours in particular appeal to ECOpure users??

Top 10 flavours??

Well- I really like EcoPure which I've been getting from Cignot here in the States.

I have been mixing EcoPure Fresh 10mg and EcoPure regular 25mg to get to 18mg nic. I tend to like that mix a lot. The regular at 25mg seems way too heavy. The fresh by itself is ok.

I'm really really picky when it comes to juice though. One thing I like about the EcoPure stuff is that the tastes are subtle rather than "smack you in the face".

Excellent product...

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
Thanks for you feedback...

Of the flavours currently offered by other e-juice companies (which range from skinny mocha to croissant), which are your favourite??

Also with flavours added to your e-juice, do you find that you prefer a subtle flavour or a strong flavour that you know is there??

I'm definitely a subtle person. I've tried some of the EcoPure menthol and it was really nice... not over powering. Most of the American juice makers have an over abundance of flavor which is great the first hit- and then it's a diminishing marginal return until I can't take it anymore.

I do have a favorite American juice vendor, and I cut their flavors by 50% when I order or I mix them down myself.

Since my palette is so picky, I've been vaping a lot of different tobacco flavors (dekang and local US), and some DIY green tea. I'm not sure I like RY4 yet. I've yet to get one at 50% flavor.

I am not representative, apparently, of the American Palette. Which is why the current EcoPur line is so attractive to me. Please keep what you have and *expand*. Please do not do an "old coke new coke" move.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
I'm definitely a subtle person. I've tried some of the EcoPure menthol and it was really nice... not over powering. Most of the American juice makers have an over abundance of flavor which is great the first hit- and then it's a diminishing marginal return until I can't take it anymore.

I do have a favorite American juice vendor, and I cut their flavors by 50% when I order or I mix them down myself.

Since my palette is so picky, I've been vaping a lot of different tobacco flavors (dekang and local US), and some DIY green tea. I'm not sure I like RY4 yet. I've yet to get one at 50% flavor.

I am not representative, apparently, of the American Palette. Which is why the current EcoPur line is so attractive to me. Please keep what you have and *expand*. Please do not do an "old coke new coke" move.

Our aim is to give the user as much choice as possible whilst retaining the original and inimitable ECOpure range. We're hearing you okay! :)
John.

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
Thank you for your feedback.

If Intellicig were to launch a range of subtle flavours for ECOpure, which flavours would you most like to use?

I'm not sure if this was aimed at me.

Your current line seems rather subtle to me... and I like it.

I'm not into candy flavors and don't want pizza flavor, beef stew flavor or (and this has actually been done) Blue Crab Flavor.

But some possibilities I might be into:

Green Tea

Earl Grey

A really light peppermint

Something slightly citrus (Dekang Tobacco flavor tastes slightly citrus to me)

Maybe something like an RY4 but with the flavor greatly reduced to subtle levels.

A slightly sweet tobacco sort of thing- again subtle.

Those are a few ideas.

mokeyjoe

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2009
Preston, UK
I started out on ECOpure about a year ago before falling out of vaping. Recently got a USB passthrough from Liberty Flights with a bottle of really strong menthol and love it. From my experience with the ECOpure range the flavours are quite subtle but, especially as I plan to reduce the nicotine level from the 18mg I'm currently using (and only use VG), I would like to have that strong hit that the menthol provides. An 'extra strong' Menthol would be welcome.

Also, I noticed that LF print the entire list of ingredients on the bottles, including all the flavouring agents. I like the transparency of this.

As for other flavours, well I haven't really tried anything other than tobacco or mint. I did try an apple and a cola sample just out of curiosity but found them to be chemical-tasting and unpleasant - as well as taking ages for the taste to leave the atomiser. Personally I'm not into sweet, 'candy' flavours but wouldn't mind finding a good, aromatic coffee flavour.

Last edited:

d0nj03

Jul 17, 2010
Romania
I've tried the Rich, Menthol and Mild flavors so far, all at 10mg. Experiences:
- During the first weeks, I could feel the sweet taste of the Rich liquid quite clearly and I liked it a lot, but it got kinda vague after I added some PGA in a failed attempt to increase its TH (the same attempt completely ruined the taste of my Menthol ECOpure, to the point where I had to simply throw it away)
- More recently, I bought the Mild liquid, hoping for a less sweet, more tobacco-like taste, but I got nothing, no taste whatsoever. I'll read through the forum for something to add to it that might give me some taste, otherwise I'll have to throw this one away too, it's just not doing anything at all for me right now.
- The TH has always been close to nonexistant (that's why I tried the PGA in the first place), mainly because I wanted to limit my intoxication with nicotine. I only ever felt anything in my throat from the 10mg liquids if I had a battery fresh off the charger or if I was taking the first vape of the day.

Adik Ted

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Scotland
Lack of throat hit has been a problem for me with all maker's juices / carts. The ecopure krystal did give me a hit but that's 36 mg strength and I daresay that would disappear if you weakened it although I've never tried to. The very high regular (24 mg) is OK but I soak a cinnamon toothpick in the juice to increase the hit. I think the hit is a lot better with bigger voltage batteries but that usually means ending up with a mod that resembles a kid's toy rocket ship.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
I would like to add also that I would sure like to see larger sizes available rather than the 20 ml bottles offered now.
I usually buy in larger quanities and while I see you have price breaks for multiple bottles, it still isnt enough price wise to make me buy 5 bottles to save just a few bucks. $17 for 20ml is rather high although your juice is good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread