Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
John, did you ever get round to making the cartridges with ecopure or are these still the old pg based ones?

We're gradually phasing this in and the future looks good. We can only produce 3,500 a day with our original Robo Phil and one operator but more expansion is on the horizon and closing fast!

Will the bulk Ecopure Liquid ever be available from a affiliate in the states possibly?
Or even bigger bottles, say 60ml etc etc?
(yes I love my Ecopure Rich lol)

Have a nice word with Uncle Noah at Innovapor and he might cut you a deal.
Cheers.
John.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
It would be great if you could ship 100 ml (or larger) bottles of the Krystal to cignot.com. I'm a Krystal diehard since my first order and a cignot.com loyalist. Thanks for choosing them as your midwest U.S. supplier. It says you not only make a great product but also recognize good people to represent it!

We ship Krystal out in 500ml bottles so ask Terri or Victoria for a price and I'm sure they will come up with something. If not, PM me and I will call them.
John.

Adik Ted

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Scotland
We're gradually phasing this in and the future looks good. We can only produce 3,500 a day with our original Robo Phil and one operator but more expansion is on the horizon and closing fast.

John, I take it you're aware of the straw and tea bag cartridge mods. Have you ever thought of incorporating these into your carts?

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
John, I take it you're aware of the straw and tea bag cartridge mods. Have you ever thought of incorporating these into your carts?

Send me your address Ted and I will send you some carts that render tea bags and straws redundant. They might be okay for a bit of desparate DIY but that's not the real solution.
Best wishes
John.

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England
Send me your address Ted and I will send you some carts that render tea bags and straws redundant. They might be okay for a bit of desparate DIY but that's not the real solution.
Best wishes
John.
The new style ones? ..... OH YES! I agree with your sentiments completely there John.... SUPERB! :thumb:

Sludge Van Diesel

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Barnet UK
Have the carts changed then? I haven't tried one since the early days because they were pg based. What's new about them? If they're better than those mods I'm surprised the forum isn't plastered with threads about them.
They've only just hit the market, but I concur with Angela, they are superb. (now, if only they were available with the entire ECOpure range........)

Adik Ted

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Scotland
They've only just hit the market, but I concur with Angela, they are superb. (now, if only they were available with the entire ECOpure range........)

I now concur myself. John kindly sent me a pack which I received yesterday and I'm still puffing on my first cart 18 hours later. To be fair I have been taking turns about with dipping into Krystal ecopure but I chain vape to the extent that the old carts would start becoming a hard draw after an hour or so.

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England
Well, you sure have piqued my interest! Has the design changed?
Yes
Are they available from any of the US suppliers?
I have no idea, I'm afraid!! I should imagine that any intellicig stockists in the US will get them, but whether they are there yet, I do not know. Maybe contact them and and ask them?
Any additional info or pics would be great.
Sorry no pics, but they are a different shaped inner cart (sort of 'D' shaped) with a single thin leg underneath - off to one side.

By cart, do you mean cartomizer? The jpg looks like a 2 piece e-cig.

If so, can these be used with a 901 manual battery or is an adapter necessary?
Nope - sorry - not a cartomiser. Evo is a 3-piece and we are talking about the cartridge that holds the e-liquid

Tristar4

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
New Jersey
Yes I have no idea, I'm afraid!! I should imagine that any intellicig stockists in the US will get them, but whether they are there yet, I do not know. Maybe contact them and and ask them? Sorry no pics, but they are a different shaped inner cart (sort of 'D' shaped) with a single thin leg underneath - off to one side.

Thanks Angela :). Will ask over at Innovapor ... hope the answer is Yes!

Adik Ted

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Scotland
Well, you sure have piqued my interest! Has the design changed? Are they available from any of the US suppliers? Any additional info or pics would be great.

John reckons they hold around 0.5 ml. I tried refilling just now and I would've said it was more like 0.4 but I don't have the patience for the refilling game. Even at 0.4 ml that would be (when dipping) a third of a day's chain vaping for me although I wouldn't expect to get all of that out of a cart. TBH I don't see any great design changes (unless it's the filler) but it's not something I ever paid a lot of attention too before as I was never a refiller. What I would say is I've had no juice in my mouth with either the original or the refill.

Don't know about US suppliers. I'd also suspect there'd be a bit of an overlap with the old pg ones in the UK so I'd check before ordering.

Adik Ted

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Scotland
John reckons they hold around 0.5 ml. I tried refilling just now and I would've said it was more like 0.4 but I don't have the patience for the refilling game. Even at 0.4 ml that would be (when dipping) a third of a day's chain vaping for me although I wouldn't expect to get all of that out of a cart. TBH I don't see any great design changes (unless it's the filler) but it's not something I ever paid a lot of attention too before as I was never a refiller. What I would say is I've had no juice in my mouth with either the original or the refill.

Don't know about US suppliers. I'd also suspect there'd be a bit of an overlap with the old pg ones in the UK so I'd check before ordering.

I got just over 3 hours exclusively chain vaping the refilled cart. While that's less than I got out of the original cart I was vaping it with a usb pass-thru I just took delivery of. I was feeling quite stuffed at the end of that and thinking I should get back to the batteries so I get my odd 2 minute break via the cut off LOL. I'd estimate around 3 original carts would probably last me the day chain vaping. That's good because I remember in the early days I ordered 40 carts from China and they didn't last me 5 days.

Incidentally, I also received a 402 manual battery from China along with the pass-thru and I must say I found it a bit of a nuiscance. I think intellicig were probably right to drop the manual idea. If it was me, I'd be looking at a discreet on/off switch such that the battery acts exactly like an automatic when the switch is on (possibly make the battery only function if in tight contact with the atomiser so there's no visible switch).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread