Ecto-1 (a new all day vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

merriweather

Jan 18, 2011
Missour-ah :p
Hmm, how come OP didn't seem to have this icky taste problem?
This makes me really hesitant to try to use any of those flavors, I'd rather not waste my pg/vg.

I'm just going to let it sit a bit like a previous poster did, but ugh I can still taste that flavor and I don't want to revisit it! I've had that taste before in old juices that had gone bad. Ugly bad.

Dave Kzoo

Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
Kalamazoo, MI
Finally got the stuff to make this...I made a batch of 70/30 12nic with the original Ecto-1 Recipe...Definitely cloudy (almost white) which I see is expected...threw in in my tank and vaped it...incredible! Tastes like green Hawaiian punch...I was expecting a strong citrus bite, but its actually real smooth... Thanks so much tc1

devlindchi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Los Angeles
Ecto-1, named after the famous license plate number of the Ghost Buster's EctoMobile.

All flavors were TFA using the boiling water quick steep method and leaving the cap off the bottle for around 24 hours.

8% Lemon Lime (You may reduce all the way down to 5% if you want to lessen the lemon lime and increase the punch flavors)
6% Hawaiian Tropical Punch
3% Tutti-Fruitti
2% Cotton Candy

Smell: A delightful lemon lime fruit punch. You definitely smell more than lemon lime but the mixture of fruits blend into one outstanding aroma that makes it very hard to distinguish between each fruit.

Taste: No surprises here ... it tastes like a sweet (not overly sweet) and juicy lemon lime punch. A very fruity and citrusy blend that arouses my taste buds to utter pleasure. Take a 3/4 glass of tropical punch ... now squeeze some fresh lemon and lime juice into the glass until filled ... stir ... drink. You now know what this juice taste like. ;)

Well, this is my favorite fruit-based blend so far. I find it very refreshing and tasty. It's one of those juices that's hard to put down. You may have to lower your normal voltage or wattage to get the "sweet spot" of this juice. It's well worth it! :drool:

What was your base? I am thinking mine is light because I have 40/60 pg/vg mix

seamor512

Verified Member
Jul 13, 2013
Georgia
Just wanted to give a shout out to the poster. I have made 2 juices so far. Banana Cream from TFA and this was my first attempt at a multi mix batch. Turned out pretty damn good. I don't really remember what ecto juiceboxes tasted like but what I made tastes like sprite and fruit punch mixed up...pretty damn tasty, and light.

bcollier9253

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
Here is the batch I am most happy with currently, I do have ideas on making it better once I can get some more flavors.

Ectoplasmo (10ml batch)
5% FW Ecto Cooler
8% TPA Lemon Lime Cooler

2% TPA Hawaiian Punch
1 drop TPA Sour
1 drop 5% sucralose

Notes: I definitely think that the lemon lime cooler needs to be apart of the recipe, however it has a carbonated feel to it. In the future I would like to do 4% Lemon Lime cooler and 4% Lemon Lime (and I probably recommend this if you are going to make this recipe). I am also curious how it would be if it was just 8% lemon lime and no cooler. I'm sitting here Vaping them side by side and it's like comparing Coca Cola to a store brand cola. Ectoplasmo is my generic version of Ectoplasma.

Thanks for the idea of using hawaiian punch tc1, I think it is almost spot on for the punch portion this recipe. Let me know what you guys think.

I whipped up tc1's ecto-1 and loved it. I also did your version but added koolada and candy cane (FW) for a little cooling effect.
Here is the recipe
8% Lemon Lime (TPA)
3% HawaiianPunch (TPA)
1% Sour (TPA)
.5% Sweetener (TPA)
5% Ecto Cooler (FW)
1% Koolada (TPA)
2% Candy Cane (FW)
18mg 50/50pg/vg

Thanks for posting!

bcollier9253

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
Ecto-1, named after the famous license plate number of the Ghost Buster's EctoMobile.

All flavors were TFA using the boiling water quick steep method and leaving the cap off the bottle for around 24 hours.

8% Lemon Lime (You may reduce all the way down to 5% if you want to lessen the lemon lime and increase the punch flavors)
6% Hawaiian Tropical Punch
3% Tutti-Fruitti
2% Cotton Candy

Smell: A delightful lemon lime fruit punch. You definitely smell more than lemon lime but the mixture of fruits blend into one outstanding aroma that makes it very hard to distinguish between each fruit.

Taste: No surprises here ... it tastes like a sweet (not overly sweet) and juicy lemon lime punch. A very fruity and citrusy blend that arouses my taste buds to utter pleasure. Take a 3/4 glass of tropical punch ... now squeeze some fresh lemon and lime juice into the glass until filled ... stir ... drink. You now know what this juice taste like. ;)

Well, this is my favorite fruit-based blend so far. I find it very refreshing and tasty. It's one of those juices that's hard to put down. You may have to lower your normal voltage or wattage to get the "sweet spot" of this juice. It's well worth it! :drool:

Mixed up your Ecto. Man this stuff is delicious! Thanks for the recipe.

Also made this too. It's not too shabby
I called it Ectogasm
Here is the recipe
8% Lemon Lime (TPA)
3% HawaiianPunch (TPA)
1% Sour (TPA)
.5% Sweetener (TPA)
5% Ecto Cooler (FW)
1% Koolada (TPA)
2% Candy Cane (FW)
18mg 50/50pg/vg

Thanks for posting!