eek! Too Much Nicotene!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got my 510 kit in on Thursday, loaded with 5x 18mg Marb Carts and 2x bottles of liquid at 26mg.

I vaped the first 18mg cart, and had been experimenting with dripping and refilling it using the 26mg bottles (VG Desert Ship and PG Cigar). Today I popped in a fresh Marb cart.....

I think my twitching and lil' bit of headache is from too much Nic!

Anything around the house I can cut this down with a hair? I've got some plain Pure VG w/ Distilled water coming in (hopefully tomorrow).

All my juice I ordered is 18mg or higher. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

*twitch* *twitch-twitch*

if you're getting twitchy, but still like the taste of your liquid, put the PV down a bit more..if you add either VG or PG, you're also going to be diluting the taste.

Put it down? That's crazy talk!!!

Actually, I think I've been hitting the PV more in an effort to resist the analogs in my pocket, but my body is craving the other junk in the analogs, so I'm Over doing the PV....

PV down, Camel up! (only had 2 (so far) today, I think 4 yesterday, down from about a pack and a half per day).

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
26mg is high - so thats probably too much for you lol Im sure the 18mg is ok but youve been switching between the 2 so just stop doing that :lol:
Nic OD is fairly self-limiting as most people stop once they feel ill so you wont do yourself any permanent damage; just nix the 26mg bottles until you get your VG (though expect less taste as others have mentioned) and then buy more juice at the lower strengths. We all go through this period of finding our own 'good' level btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread