"Eggy" e juice suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pastor Disaster

Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Chicago, IL, USA
I'm looking for a strong, eggy flavor. Why would anyone want an "eggy" e juice? I'm not really sure, but "that" flavor just really appeals to me. I've tried lots of custards...Dillinger (Villian Vapor) and Grant's are "eggy" (probably not going to get it in a Vanilla Custard though). Is there something even eggier that I've missed? Even tried some eggnogs (EC Blend/Greenman/Vapor Geeks and Vapor Palace)...still havn't found it...maybe a cake...a french toast...an egg custard pie...something that tastes like this looks...

egg_custard_1.jpg

Last edited:

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I'd suggest a boge cartomizer... maybe an 801 fuzion... the filler adds a little dryness to the custards that might help mimic eggy...

try a cheesecake as well... they're not too sweet like the custards.

vaping hurricanes pineapple cheesecake and it's pretty eggy... but... with some pineapple...

Pastor Disaster

Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Chicago, IL, USA
Have you tried Deadly Sin by Good Life?

Seems like a popular flavor and maybe something I'd like, as desserts are my thing. But I haven't seen anyone describe it as "eggy" - would you?

some of the custards are kinda eggy, but other than that i don't know. of the custards i've had i got a little egginess from Colossus from Cyclops Vapor more than Bryce's custard or Velvet Cloud's custard.

I guess you could try an eggnog vape

Love the custard! And tried a bunch. But I don't think I'm going to get the eggy quality I'm looking for in custard (could be wrong though!). Good idea w/ eggnog...just haven't found the right one..nothing is as strong on the "eggyness" as I'd like. :(

egghead1.jpg

Kuljit

Moved On
Jan 4, 2014
What exactly do you mean by eggy? I have 8 chickens and have a refrigerator full of eggs. I eat eggs allllll the time. Do you want something that tastes like eggs? I can give you some eggs. Please...take them, too many. Maybe with all the eggs, I should do some DIY and make an egg flavored eliquid. I've seen hot dog flavored, not a long shot considering. Sierra Nevada is delicious as well..

SueandCootie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2009
south central Mass
Is there anybody out there...

View attachment 323020

My favorite band uses that line in my favorite song from them...miss them terribly.

I've been working with DIY and trying for an eggnog, but the ones currently on the market tend to have a spiciness that overpowers to me. I'm thinking that it may be one of those difficult to create flavors, like milk chocolate seems to be...

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
I've been working with DIY and trying for an eggnog, but the ones currently on the market tend to have a spiciness that overpowers to me. I'm thinking that it may be one of those difficult to create flavors, like milk chocolate seems to be...

Flavour Art Vienna Cream at 2-3% tastes like unspiced eggnog - creamy, sweet, rich, eggy, vanilla. I leave it unspiced, like I prefer actual eggnog, but adding a nutmeg (like TFA's Holiday Spice) makes the most realistic eggnog vape I've ever tried. Me, I prefer to add more vanilla, or a little rum, instead of spice.

Pastor Disaster

Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Chicago, IL, USA
...try a cheesecake as well... they're not too sweet like the custards. vaping hurricanes pineapple cheesecake and it's pretty eggy... but... with some pineapple...

This is a great suggestion lasttango and might be the answer. I've never even tried a cheesecake (unbelievable, I know, for someone who vapes only desserts!). Great suggestion...gonna do some research and probably some ordering!

Pastor Disaster

Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Chicago, IL, USA
What exactly do you mean by eggy? I have 8 chickens and have a refrigerator full of eggs. I eat eggs allllll the time. Do you want something that tastes like eggs? I can give you some eggs. Please...take them, too many. Maybe with all the eggs, I should do some DIY and make an egg flavored eliquid. I've seen hot dog flavored, not a long shot considering. Sierra Nevada is delicious as well..

Funny Kuljit! My bad for assuming... No... I really don't care to vape a plate of scrambled eggs. When I say "eggy," I refer to the essence of the flavor as reflected in say a rich pastry or dessert (as in the photo I posted).

My favorite band uses that line in my favorite song from them...miss them terribly.

If you're referring to Pink Floyd - they're my fave too (if you can't tell from the avatar and sig banner!).

Flavour Art Vienna Cream at 2-3% tastes like unspiced eggnog - creamy, sweet, rich, eggy, vanilla. I leave it unspiced, like I prefer actual eggnog, but adding a nutmeg (like TFA's Holiday Spice) makes the most realistic eggnog vape I've ever tried. Me, I prefer to add more vanilla, or a little rum, instead of spice.

Great reply...just ordered some Vienna Cream from ecig express - thanks so much!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Cheesecake is a great idea - and is unbelievably good as a vape. Lots of companies have a version of cheesecake right now because it has become very popular. Many of them come with a fruit such as blueberry or strawberry added. Others have a pronounced "crust" of graham cracker to achieve that authentic taste. I haven't tried any of the ones with fruit added , but I am hooked on Highbrow Cheesecake Torte and vape it in my daily rotation. It's plain cheesecake without fruit, but there is a hint of crust that is more prominent early on. It is very creamy and smooth. I vape in high VG (30/70) and ask for extra flavor due to the higher VG content. It's just right to me, maybe you might like it. If not, I am sure there are others out there. Highbrow is a very well known and respected company with great customer service and fast shipping. I have never had a problem with them, so I feel comfortable recommending them. Highbrow Vapor | American Made E Liquid - Premium E Cigs
Edit: The coupon code "HIGHBROW" will get you 10% off your order.

Last edited:

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
Cheesecake is a great idea - and is unbelievably good as a vape. Lots of companies have a version of cheesecake right now because it has become very popular. Many of them come with a fruit such as blueberry or strawberry added. Others have a pronounced "crust" of graham cracker to achieve that authentic taste. I haven't tried any of the ones with fruit added , but I am hooked on Highbrow Cheesecake Torte and vape it in my daily rotation. It's plain cheesecake without fruit, but there is a hint of crust that is more prominent early on. It is very creamy and smooth. I vape in high VG (30/70) and ask for extra flavor due to the higher VG content. It's just right to me, maybe you might like it. If not, I am sure there are others out there. Highbrow is a very well known and respected company with great customer service and fast shipping. I have never had a problem with them, so I feel comfortable recommending them. Highbrow Vapor | American Made E Liquid - Premium E Cigs
Edit: The coupon code "HIGHBROW" will get you 10% off your order.
As always, Open to interpretation? I didnt see the photo as a picture of cheescake, but rather a slice of quiche, which is certainly "eggie". Quiche is mostly eggs, a bit of cheese, and then the "other" taste treats per recipes...
Im guessing the closest you might come to this is the french toast flavor (as recommended above).
All the best and let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread