Not open for further replies.

lamarrk

ECF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Huntsville, Alabama (Rocket City), USA
Welcome to ECF, Don!

A lot of members like the Aspire nautilus Mini. The mini comes with a BVC 1.8 ohm coil/head. Each person has a difference of opinion when it comes to e-juices and the voltage at which they're vaped. Read some more about the different clearomizers here: Clearomizers

Until you get your 5 posts (not threads) you won't be able to post in those areas. Reply to a few posts here to get over that hurdle.

Larry J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Amarillo, Texas
I like the ProTank 3s and the mini 3s with the new coils. Great flavor and adequate vapor for my tastes. Coils will just depend on your personal preferences. Experiment and see what you like. I have a couple of the 2200 mAh egs from Greensound and love them, although on one the switch quit working after I dropped it on a tile floor. I keep hoping it will miraculously start working again.

DonViper

Mar 22, 2015
Oradea
I like the ProTank 3s and the mini 3s with the new coils. Great flavor and adequate vapor for my tastes. Coils will just depend on your personal preferences. Experiment and see what you like. I have a couple of the 2200 mAh egs from Greensound and love them, although on one the switch quit working after I dropped it on a tile floor. I keep hoping it will miraculously start working again.
Hi Larry.Wich liquid firm you recommend for me?I want with 0 nicotine.

Larry J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Amarillo, Texas
DonViper, I DIY all my own juices now, but when I bought pre-mixed I bought my tobacco juices from Halo and most of my other flavors from zeusejuice.com (or from the local B&M that carries it). There are LOTS of companies selling juice, both online and in B&Ms. Your first step would probably be to visit a B&M's sample bar and get some idea of what flavor profile you prefer (fruits, tobaccos, desserts, spices), then go from there. Finding your favorite juice is sometimes a long process and at some point your favorite flavor profile may change. You'll discover new juices all along the way that will become your favorite juice, at least until you try something different.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
When I started with my eGo Spinner 2 I upgraded my tanks to the Aspire Nautilus mini. Then when I graduated to a mod the mini worked great.

iStick 50W ($50)with Nautlius Mini ($28) and 510 to eGo adapter ($5) so I can use the ego threaded tanks.

Vape%20002_zpscdwqzgi2.jpg

DonViper

Mar 22, 2015
Oradea
DonViper, I DIY all my own juices now, but when I bought pre-mixed I bought my tobacco juices from Halo and most of my other flavors from zeusejuice.com (or from the local B&M that carries it). There are LOTS of companies selling juice, both online and in B&Ms. Your first step would probably be to visit a B&M's sample bar and get some idea of what flavor profile you prefer (fruits, tobaccos, desserts, spices), then go from there. Finding your favorite juice is sometimes a long process and at some point your favorite flavor profile may change. You'll discover new juices all along the way that will become your favorite juice, at least until you try something different.

Thank you very much!I appreciate your opinion and I will do exactly like that!Be well Larry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread