Ego 510 LR Cartomizer Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently got an ego-t and i have found the tank system a little unreliable for daily vaping on the go due to leaks on my dekang pg juices. Switched to mainly VG mix for a thicker consistency and that helped a bit but I find VG heavy juice a bit sweet and not as nice a TH.

Anyway I recently discovered the 510 LR cartomizers from Eastmall which work a treat and no leaks to worry about, and the warmer vapor is closer to an analogie imo... totally loving it. I was just wondering if anyone has used the 510 LR cartomizers from eastmall and how they compare to the Boge LR cartomizers which a lot of people seem to use? is there a noticeable difference?

jwtaylor27, I now reserve the tank for occasional evenings when im in the mood for some big vapor producing VG juice, which is thicker consistency and seems to mitigate the leaks, however since trying the 510 LR cartos I reckon they are superior in every way, but thats my experience, some people seem to have no issues with the tanks, i guess you have to experiment and find what works best for you

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I use boge or cartos from Ikenvape. I just ordered dual coil cartos so we'll see. I've heard the huge echo cartos work on the ego and I'd love to try them. They hold a huge amount of juice, and can be refilled 100 times supposedly.

I know a lot of people have issues with them with leaking and a mess to fill but I don't mind the mega carto's. I just bought one to try but once you get it filled it's not bad at all. It's just a mess to fill and refill, you need to use a small needle syringe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread