eGo AIO ECO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shone

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
Few days ago i received Ego Aio Eco from Heaven gifts.

Ego aio colors:
Green
Grey
Black
Red
Blue

0AUtv5C.jpg

Dimensions:
Diameter: 14mm
Height: 113mm

Weight: 37.5g
e-liquid capacity: 1.2ml
Battery capacity: 650mAh
Battery type: 13450
Coil: BFHN 0.5ohm head
Max charging current: 1A
Output mode: constant voltage 1.85V

Features:

All-In-ONE pen style
Optimized for high nicotine
Ultra efficient low voltage technology
7 Colorful lights, colorful vaping
Dual circuit protection
Top airflow (nonadjustable) and top refill

In the box:
1x EGO AIO ECO
2x BFHN 0.5ohm head
1x USB cable
1x Silicon ring
1x User Manual
1x Warranty card
1x Warning card

sRwewXX.jpg

VmoHt1O.jpg

I received this device in red color with white details, and if you ask me this is one of the most beautiful combination.
I like how this device looks, really small, compact, which i belive will be big plus for everyone who wants to switch from cigarettes to e cigs. When i gave this AIO device to my friend to try (they are smokers) they were absolutely amazed and now all of them want to order this and try to stop smoking. This e cig is super easy to use, it's small and pocket friendly.

patyGQX.jpg

Battery is small, only battery is around 75mm and it's 14mm in diameter, capacity of the battery is 650mah. Max charging current is 1A, so you can charge it really fast.
Even if it looks small, this device is perfectly optimised, and output power is 1.85V with 0.5ohm coil, so battery will last around 350 puffs, as manufacturer says, it is only based on their testing with 2-3 sec long puffs.
Tank capacity is 1.2ml. Device comes with 1 coil preinstaled in the tank and one spare coil.
You can take off the glass, actually you should take it off when you want to change your coil, because it will be much more easier to screw it when there is no tank. Good thing with the glass tank is that if you break it you can buy another and replace it.
O ring on the top of the battery holds glass tank, and o ring is really good, holds it perfectly, so there wont be any leaking. There is nice detail, "Keep calm and vape on", in the package there is spare ring like this one.
You wont be able to change coil when you have juice left in the tank, but there is no problem with oversaturated coils.
Coil has two holes for e liquid and they are on the bottom of the coil. Coil work really good with juices 60-40 vg pg and thats what im using.
Worth to mention that before you screw your coil, you need first to prime it with few drops then screw it on the battery.
Top cap with drip tip is made of plastic and you cant change the drip tip but this drip tip is really comfortable to use. The top cap features threading on the inside which connects directly to the coil-head.
On the top cap there is two airflow holes, and you cant adjust airflow, but when you want to buy this device you will be able to choose from two versions of top cap, one with smaller airflow holes and other with bigger ones. Version i have is with bigger holes and i can compare it for example with 4th hole on kayfun prime.

ljZapkk.jpg

4LFF7k1.jpg

KDmdGXo.jpg

On the device there is micro usb port and one button and with that button you operate with device.
So five clicks on the button to turn on/off the device. In power-off mode, after pressing the fire button for 5 seconds, you can shift from one to another among the seven colors of red, yellow, green, blue, indigo, white and purple, or you can just turn the light off.

aEZUXEt.gif

When you charging the device, you will see light on the fire button and when its fully charged the button light will go out.

There is protection of over-charging, over-current and over-discharging is realized by the application of two sets of battery protection circuit system.

Flavor on aio eco is actually really good and this device is real started kit that wont let you down. Nothing is complicated here, its easy to operate and easy to use, so if you have someone who want to quit cigarettes this is the perfect choice.

Thanks again to Heaven Gifts!
You can buy it here:
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Joyetech-eGo-AIO-ECO-Kit.html

XA0hS6u.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Plantsmantx
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread