Ego-C Newcomer Review!

Status
Not open for further replies.

simbill

Nov 7, 2012
NJ USA
After using my Ego-C for 6 days now, I can accurately give a good first impression / mini review of this WONDERFUL device.

I ordered it, coming from the Blu Standard PCC Kit. Got sick of BLU's shortcomings, and after 15 days and returned it.

I then ordered the Ego-C Type A starter Kit online.

I started off using a 100% VG 2.4% juice that was included with the kit, then started switching between that and two Halo liquids @ 1.8% (unknown pg//vg ratio)

One side effect I have noticed with PG liquids is the dry throat/nasal cavity/sinus cavities. I was a smoker for 10 years, and its natural for me to exhale through my mouth and nose simultaneously.
The PG-dryness isn't to the point where it makes me not want to use the device, but a slight annoyance. Id trade throat CANCER for dry throat any day!! Id say most are with me on that one! Haha

So I placed an order for some Johnson Creek Red Oak Domestic (100% VG) @ 1.8%

I have found my happy medium of about 2-4 of liquid per day. I go through about 80-100% of the 650mAh battery by the end of a 13-16 hour day.

I'm a little obsessive when it comes to making sure my device is always in 100% working order. Once per day, I will take apart the atomizer (removing the press-fit puncture tube/wick) and exposing the coil for cleaning.
VG juices that are darker in color (almost all i presume) tend to make the coil pretty gunky, and it only takes 10 minutes to clean the entire device from battery contacts, to atomizer/wick, and inside of the cone. I use a damp paper towl for wiping juices off, and a tooth pick to clean the coil.

I found my perfect carrying case. Its an eyeglass case, with a hard shell outside and nice soft felt on the inside. Fits perfectly in the pocket/cup-holder of my car and I can always have the following on me:

1x fully assembled Ego-C
1x 650 spare battery
2x 1ml cartridges filled with different liquids
1x spare atomizer
1x chapstick of your choice ;)

phpJovOh3AM.jpg phpCmx9nIAM.jpg

This Personal Vaporizer and everything surrounding it is turning into quite the hobby for me! Ive already converted a friend/co-worker of mine who placed his own order for an Ego-C. Can't wait to have someone close to me that can share flavor/liquid experiences with and try new methods and techniques.
Happy Vaping!:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread