Ego-C Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am looking into buying an Ego-C, as I've been waiting for the liquid carts for some time now. I've been browsing different websites and shopping around and found that they have a starter kit for $44.99 (see: eGo-C). Everywhere else I have checked seems to have the same starter kit, but priced at $60+ all the way up to $100. There is even a local shop that sells the same one, however it's 79.99.

Obviously I want to pay the cheapest price on a product, however, I think the price difference this website offers is slightly weird. Does anyone have any experiences with desire-ecig.com? How was it? Where else would you suggest that I purchase an Ego-C starter kit?

BWhare

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
Indiana
If you're interested in a bit of a bare bones deal, VaporCigzz has a 1000 mAh battery with two Vision Clearomizers and passthrough cord for $26.99. It's under the E-Z Bundle section on the lower right of the page. It was definitely Joyetech.
eGo-C USB Battery | LR Vision Stardust

You'd still need liquid for it but other than that, it's great and doesn't break the bank.

I ordered one that was shipped within two hours and arrived within two days (well, I was impressed).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread