ego-c twist and kamry k100

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrionTheHunter

May 19, 2013
Michigan
With the Ego C just remember that low ohm cartomizers usually use low voltage and high ohm cartomizers need high voltage
Low = 1.5ohm to 2.2ohm (3.4v up to 4.2v)
High = 2.4ohm to 3.0ohm (4.4v up to 6v)
This is just a general idea between what what ohms you might have and a voltage range you could use

With the K100 awesome mod by the way I have one too :) its a standard voltage of 3.7 and I would personally only run low ohm cartos to achieve the best vape

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I would take the eGo Twist to work as I believe it is an easier e-cig to work with because of the variable voltage feature. As Orion said, the correct ohm carto/clearo/RBA on these PV's is important to get an acceptable vape. The battery voltage on the K100 will start at about 4.2 and reduce as the charge wears down. You also have to be careful not to let the voltage go below about 3.0. I change my batteries at about 3.6 volts to be on the safe side. I am assuming you will have more time to devote to your e-cig at home than at work.

Joel.

Verified Member
May 18, 2013
I would take the eGo Twist to work as I believe it is an easier e-cig to work with because of the variable voltage feature. As Orion said, the correct ohm carto/clearo/RBA on these PV's is important to get an acceptable vape. The battery voltage on the K100 will start at about 4.2 and reduce as the charge wears down. You also have to be careful not to let the voltage go below about 3.0. I change my batteries at about 3.6 volts to be on the safe side. I am assuming you will have more time to devote to your e-cig at home than at work.

how do you know if your voltage is dipping below 3.6? do i have to use a multimeter or something?

jSquared

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
London, UK
how do you know if your voltage is dipping below 3.6? do i have to use a multimeter or something?

That is one way to do it. Or you can use something like this. Generally speaking, you'll notice a very sudden drop-off in performance when the battery voltage is around 3.3V. I used to check my batteries all the time, but now I know that running a 1100mAh 18500 at 8W will last me a full working day - you'll quickly find out what effect your vape pace has on battery voltage and charging/switching out batteries will become a matter of habit.

JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread