Ego c twist help

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've been using my battery for a couple of days and then all of a sudden it just stops firing. I'm using a 1100 mah ego c twist and an evod head, I do screw my evod on tightly, like really tightly but moving the center pin dosent seem to help. The battery blinks 10 times exactly with or without the head and when i put it into the charger , the ego dosent light up and the charger is just green, please help I dont want to have to buy another battery

Last edited:

nomemory

Apr 6, 2014
sarasota, FL USA
I just had this problem happen to me can't figure it out. I'm just getting the hang of vaping and didn't have an analogue today and when I push the button it blinks 3 times and doesn't vape and when I have a tank attached it blinks everytime I push the button and I can't turn it off. Any help is appreciated. I have an ego c twist

nomemory

Apr 6, 2014
sarasota, FL USA
I had just purchased an evod glass tank as a juice I sampled and liked could only be used in a glass tank. Filled it up with juice and vaped no problem. However when I opened it again to put some juice in I think I loosened the coil up and messed up an o-ring on it. I also noticed that tiny dots of juice were left on the battery where it met the coil. I tightened the coil and fixed the o-ring and voila...or so I thought. I noticed that when I loosened the tank on the battery a little bit it would work. I have the same battery as the OP, so I would say look at the coil and make sure that it either needs to be loosened or tightened. I lucked out. I was about to go out and either get a new coil or tank. I really like the look and feel of the evod glass tank.

I had just purchased an evod glass tank as a juice I sampled and liked could only be used in a glass tank. Filled it up with juice and vaped no problem. However when I opened it again to put some juice in I think I loosened the coil up and messed up an o-ring on it. I also noticed that tiny dots of juice were left on the battery where it met the coil. I tightened the coil and fixed the o-ring and voila...or so I thought. I noticed that when I loosened the tank on the battery a little bit it would work. I have the same battery as the OP, so I would say look at the coil and make sure that it either needs to be loosened or tightened. I lucked out. I was about to go out and either get a new coil or tank. I really like the look and feel of the evod glass tank.

How do i know if the coil should be tightened or not? The battery still blinks even if i dont have the head on. Also , if i leave the battery alone for a while it stays lit and fires but as soon as i try to take a drag it starts blinking again :p Also I did buy replacement coils and screwed them on , but no luck so it has to be the battery...

Last edited:

koriandjon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
spokane, wa
One thing with the evod you don't want to do is screw it down too tight you want to screw those down just finger tight there ate air flow holes in the evod and if you shut those off you will screw with your air flow also with your battery blinking 10 times if you take your tank off and put it on the charger is it red or is it green? You could have a short in your atomized head of your evod which could be shorting out your battery and in some cases if you short out your battery too many times your battery will not come back to life. If you have another heating element throw that on your battery after pulling it off your charger and see what it does. If it works remember just finger tight with the tank then you have a bad heating element if it doesn't work and it continues to blink fast continuously then it could possibly be a bad battery. Let me know what happens and I can try and help you trouble shoot more. I work for a B&M store so I have dealt with this kind of thing a lot. Good luck.

One thing with the evod you don't want to do is screw it down too tight you want to screw those down just finger tight there ate air flow holes in the evod and if you shut those off you will screw with your air flow also with your battery blinking 10 times if you take your tank off and put it on the charger is it red or is it green? You could have a short in your atomized head of your evod which could be shorting out your battery and in some cases if you short out your battery too many times your battery will not come back to life. If you have another heating element throw that on your battery after pulling it off your charger and see what it does. If it works remember just finger tight with the tank then you have a bad heating element if it doesn't work and it continues to blink fast continuously then it could possibly be a bad battery. Let me know what happens and I can try and help you trouble shoot more. I work for a B&M store so I have dealt with this kind of thing a lot. Good luck.

As im twisting the ego into the charger it blinks 10 times constantly until I gently twist it into place and it returns red. I'll see what happens when i fully charge it. If the battery was shorted out , wouldnt it just stop the led from lighting up again? and I do twist my evod really tightly, should I just replace the evod coil (the whole component, I bought replacement coils, not the actual coil if that makes sense lol) i have now with a new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread