eGo-C Twist - In Colors :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

ray1264

Mar 29, 2012
NC
Hi Ray,

All of our eGo products (except for the eGo DC kit, which is made by smok Tech) are genuine Joye eGo products. =) We've been a regular vendor for Joye for several years now. =)

I'd just like to followup on this...Altsmoke is 100% verified as a joyetech vendor. I actually emailed joyetech and asked because their name isn't on the list of approved vendors. They emailed me back and assured me they are.
If anyone from altsmoke is reading this I would suggest you tell Joyetech to update their list and put you on it. I know a lot of people that will only buy from vendors on their official list. I look forward to doing business with you and will have my first order in shortly!

Catharlex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2012
Indiana, USA
Placed an order for some new eGo-C Twist 1000mAh batteries yesterday! Along with another t2 clearo and a second vivi nova. Can't wait for their arrival. (For the record, my first Twists were subject to a young child banging them around. Lesson learned; pick up my batteries/don't charge them on the ground level when a child is around!)

Excited, and can't wait to get back on vaping!

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Don't throw the twist up against the wall or run it over and you'll be fine :p Keep the tank as full as you can stand and you should be good to go :) We'll be adding threads to make it look aesthetically pleasing in the near future. If you like the nova as well, you may like the CE4/T2 similar concept/setup and looks a little bit nicer and holds 1.6/2.4ml :) Usually we recommend a twist/ce4 setup for a entry level setup, and welcome back. A LOT has changed if it's been more than 8 months :p

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I *really* didn't need to see it in red. No, I did not need to see that, no siree bob. Dagnabit no. I told myself no more spending on batteries now that I have 3 Twists. Curses curses curses. And then green? Nooooooo. *deep breaths* *deep breaths*

Anyone got the winning numbers for Florida's upcoming lotto draw?

Come on, ya know you need that RED one.
Damn, I need one too now......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread