Ego-C Twist VV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randyrtx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Cedar Park, TX
The German posts started on 4/1, so maybe there just isn't any info out yet. I'm excited to see it though, I've been hoping Joyetech would do a VV version.

Here's the teaser pic:

first.jpg

ricklovesnic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
Dallas, TX
If nothing else this will mean that all the companies that copy joyetech designs will also put out a vv battery. I am excited to see how this ends up.

Interesting aside that I heard from a brick and mortar vendor here in Dallas who is an official supplier of joye products:

'It is getting very difficult to get a hold of eGo c atomizers for us...'

I figure that either this is a very strange kink in the supply chain, this store ...... off their joye rep and now he's exacting revenge on them in a weird way (I consider both unlikely) or.....

Joye is about to come out with a new iteration of eGo atpmzer / cartomizer.

As best I can tell, the eGo w / rok star stuff isn't made by joye. Maybe joye wants a slice of the "buy a cartomizer every week" pie?

-r

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I’ve been testing the battery for over the week. So far it’s been doing great. Voltage regulation in range between 3.2 and 4.8V with accuracy to 0.01V. I will let you know when I will have more knowledge. It will be revolution for those who didn’t use VV.

We're talking here about the new Joye ego Twist, are you?? 4.8 out of a 650 battery? Where did you purchase it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread