Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
ego tanks are no good unless you replace the rubber cap every couple days.

And yet, I've had my eGo-C for over a month now, and I'm still using the original caps. No leaks. Just a matter of making sure the whole unit is vertical when I slide the tank up into is and go for a good click.

The tanks are so easy to clean out if I need to. Pop end cap off, pop out first little mouth piece, then pop out the smaller piece inside, rinse all under hot water, let dry over night.

I have a couple packets of the silicone end caps and I've yet to use them. Well I tried one, and I found that it actually caused more problems since it was a tighter seal, the juice wasn't leaving the tank as well.
*shrug*

Ctor

static void Main()
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2012
New Jersey
ego tanks are no good unless you replace the rubber cap every couple days.

I must have missed that memo. :)

My caps are working just fine. I've cleaned and refilled all of them (15) at least once every two days for 3 weeks. I only had one leak the first week when the punchout wound up melting into the wick and creating an air gap that the fluid dripped into. Once I started pre-punching the tops and removing the punchout, they work perfectly.

The C setup is great for sampling flavors. As I'm new to vaping, I'm doing a lot of that right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread