Status
Not open for further replies.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Another vendor (2 to my knowledge) already is selling the eGo-C and seems you will lose a lot of sales having this in Feb of '12.

Thank you for your information.

We are not in a hurry to introduce eGo C kits to our site, because we launch new products according to our schedule.

eGo C will be launched as the first new product in Feb 2012, when we finish our traditional Spring Festival and get back to work.

We will launch a few new products later this month. :)

Hope you will like them.

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
I'm also interested in buying Ego-C atomizers from Health Cabin. I will probably wait until February as often the first batch of a new product has small problems that are then worked out in later runs. This has been especially true with China production. I have a feeling that a caution about this may be why Health Cabin is waiting but doesn't want to say anything that might be viewed as impolite about an honored and important supplier.

Assuming you have samples; do you know if they work better with VG liquids than the current tank atomizers or are we still better off with them using all PG or a mix with just a little VG?

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I'm also interested in buying Ego-C atomizers from Health Cabin. I will probably wait until February as often the first batch of a new product has small problems that are then worked out in later runs. This has been especially true with China production. I have a feeling that a caution about this may be why Health Cabin is waiting but doesn't want to say anything that might be viewed as impolite about an honored and important supplier.

Assuming you have samples; do you know if they work better with VG liquids than the current tank atomizers or are we still better off with them using all PG or a mix with just a little VG?

Thank you for your question.

We will test them and let you know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread