eGo carrying case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

champions

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
Midwest
These seem kind of ho hum. Nothing to get really excited about. Still I needed a place to store my eGo stuff on the go so I picked up a couple. I love it. Tons of room in there, the zipper is smooth, the case looks way better than the pic makes it look.

Just overall satisfied. And found them really cheap. The one I'm talking about is in the link;

eGo Case Brown

Btw - The brown may not look too appealing. It is really a nice looking case.

sheryder

ECF Veteran
I made two of these little cases from potholders for eyeglass cases but have repurposed them for my pv supplies. Each will hold everything I need for a day out including my Riva, extra cartomizers, atomizers and a a couple of juice bottles. If you sew they are easy to make.

Attachments

• P5130082.jpg
    P5130082.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 252

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
I want a lanyard with pouch/bag to go around my neck but a little bigger so i could fit a little bottle of liquid in it too. I can't find it at all and i'll probably just have to make one. Put a string on a nice silk bag that i used to carry my itouch in.

edit: Wow i'm a senior member now! I don't know when that happened. yay!

Last edited:

atom48

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Colorado
I want a lanyard with pouch/bag to go around my neck but a little bigger so i could fit a little bottle of liquid in it too. I can't find it at all and i'll probably just have to make one. Put a string on a nice silk bag that i used to carry my itouch in.

edit: Wow i'm a senior member now! I don't know when that happened. yay!

Congrats on becoming a senior member, silentt.

Animeguy

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2011
Virginia
I just got one like that but it's from volcano basically the same thing. There are 2 complaints it wont fit my fully assembled 1000 mah inferno with delrin drip tip unless i stuff it. With the super t tips, I def' wont fit. them tips are a tiny bit longer. And the pockets. They should face the same way it think. I got 4 attys with tips in 1 pocket, 5ml bottle and 2 sanitips in another. And I got 2 1000 mah with tips off and a fully assembled 650 mah also. I know I do not need all that battery on me I but I just wanted to see how much can fit in that lil case. In reality, it would probably have only the 1000 mah for back up cuz my other one will be in my pocket.

REET_AZ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
Arizona
Was grabbing printer ink the other day at Walmart. They had a small camera case branded Lowe Pro. It is perfect for my ego t. It opens from the top, zipper 3 sides, and is hinged with a cloth hinge to keep it from falling completely open. It has a side pocket inside that I have a spare ego batt, tank, carto, and skinny bottle of juice. Also has a belt loop on the outside that you can wear on your belt...or on my fanny pack strap if I'm out and about. I can grab my ego without opening the case up. Best 12 bux ever.

ImJustAvg

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread