eGo Cone/Sleeves

Status
Not open for further replies.

vernhall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
United States
Anyone know which of the eGo Cone/Sleeve types will fit on the Vamo? Having heard about the potential problems with the 510-eGo adapter I've been wanting to pick up a couple of cones, but have been told only the 'small' ones will fit the Vamo and the pics on the Supplier pages don't really show any difference in size between any of them at the battery connect level...

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan
Anyone know which of the eGo Cone/Sleeve types will fit on the Vamo? Having heard about the potential problems with the 510-eGo adapter I've been wanting to pick up a couple of cones, but have been told only the 'small' ones will fit the Vamo and the pics on the Supplier pages don't really show any difference in size between any of them at the battery connect level...

The one I use looks like this and works perfectly with my UDCT's...makes the tank sit just a hair higher and allows just the right amount of airflow....

3ml-cone-plinth-dct-vivinova-210x210.jpg

Attachments

• imagesCAJ2UQAB.jpg
    imagesCAJ2UQAB.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 358
Last edited:

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan
Do you have a link for these?

I got mine from a local vendor who has a small supply of overpriced eGo stuff in his tobacco shop....the only ones I can find on the web and be sure is the same is from a UK Vendor 3ml/Small Decorative Cone/Plinth - EGO/DCT/TANK - Electronic Cigarettes....and this one looks be it as well... eGo Cone - Chrome (no flair, has notches) ...I'm pretty sure this is it as well... http://www.texasselectvapor.com/ego-short-cone-adapter-for-3ml-tanks/

Makes sure it says it's for the 3 ml DCT tank....if it says it's for the 3.5 ml, it's the wrong one...

nahoku

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
I got mine from a local vendor who has a small supply of overpriced eGo stuff in his tobacco shop....the only ones I can find on the web and be sure is the same is from a UK Vendor 3ml/Small Decorative Cone/Plinth - EGO/DCT/TANK - Electronic Cigarettes....and this one looks be it as well... eGo Cone - Chrome (no flair, has notches) ...I'm pretty sure this is it as well... http://www.texasselectvapor.com/ego-short-cone-adapter-for-3ml-tanks/

Makes sure it says it's for the 3 ml DCT tank....if it says it's for the 3.5 ml, it's the wrong one...

Funny, I actually saw the UK one during my Google search and it made me come back here to re-verify where you were from! Looks like the one from texaselectvapor matches up pretty much to yours. I appreciate that you posted the 3ml spec... I hadn't even thought about it. Thank you sir!!!

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan
Funny, I actually saw the UK one during my Google search and it made me come back here to re-verify where you were from! Looks like the one from texaselectvapor matches up pretty much to yours. I appreciate that you posted the 3ml spec... I hadn't even thought about it. Thank you sir!!!

Hey, no problem. I sure hope it's the right one...lol...at least it's cheap...The one with the flange will work, but you cant screw it all the way in like you can with that one. You have to leave it a turn or so from the bottom and test where you think you get the right amount of airflow. I have that one too and tried it. This one is easier. I just screw it all the way in (not tight though) and its already at the right height.

nahoku

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
Hey, no problem. I sure hope it's the right one...lol...at least it's cheap...The one with the flange will work, but you cant screw it all the way in like you can with that one. You have to leave it a turn or so from the bottom and test where you think you get the right amount of airflow. I have that one too and tried it. This one is easier. I just screw it all the way in (not tight though) and its already at the right height.

Cool! Unfortunately, my CC got hacked recently so I can't buy one right away. I will as soon as I can though. With this adapter, I should be able to adjust how tightly my tank sits on the vamo without having it rock all the time. This'll work! Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread