Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
EGO Mega Atomizers
Beef up your EGO!

The EGO Mega Atomizer comes with one (1) blank cartridge (required) and holds approximately 2ml of e-liquid!
Nhaler.com | EGO Mega Atomizers
_MG_4561.jpg

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
I actually only like them at 5 and 6 volts personally...But I hear that others like them at 3.7...To each his own I guess...
Drew

hey Drew what mod besides the Ego can i use these on? do they fit on a reg 510 connecter? are you using the regular cartridges on these with standard filler? they sound great.
Ive been very content lately vaping on the attys i bought from ya. maybe iu will try few of these for 6 volt vape which i do in the mornuing with my coffee . later
Cos

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Coz...They need an adapter to fit on most devices...Ive been using them on Xhaler with a Regulator for 5volts and using them on my old Xhaler with a 901>510 adapter...They look a little goofy but they work great...Im saying THEY but Ive actually been using the same one and more just to test it out than anything, cause Im strung out like a research monkey on these damn Lr 306s and the new 2.0 ohm mega cartomizers...Thanks
Drew

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
we should have a contest for the longest LR306 atty. so far im still on number 1 going on 6 months now. frigan 306 is something. it came apart about 5 times and i had to crazy glue the silver cover back on but its still going strong. actually i just opened one of my 1.618 510 attys i got with my phidius. never used that one yet. Drew ya gotta try a regular 306 at 6 volts. holy s thanks c ya

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Coz...I did try a couple but the first one I blew up instantly with a frsh pair of 3 volt batts and the second one I blew a few days later...BUT that was before I made drip tips and I was pulling the cover off every 3 puffs and let it get too dry , so I assume it would be quite different with a tip...
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread