Not open for further replies.

Smocha

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
China
www.greenhouseone.com
Hey CF,

Thank you for the kind words. We are looking into auto batteries at the moment, I will be sure to fill you in on how that goes.

Our procedure for warranties is simply that we require the customer to send us back the malfunctioning part(s) and what we will do is send them replacement(s) when we receive the parts back. The customer will have to pay for the shipping back to us in this case and we will pay for the shipping to the customer for the replacement. Since shipping to our China office can be costly depending on where you live, customers also have the option to ship us the malfunctioning parts to our address in Toronto. This is where our business is registered and where we will be launching greenhouseone.ca (shipping from Canada to customers)

Hope that helps,
Tim

Ctrl F8

Jan 28, 2010
So. California
I have been looking for automatic mega batteries (Janty or Joye), and everyone seems to either be out of them or doesn't carry them.

It would be nice if you carried them, because I want to make it worth my while to order other things considering the shipping costs.

Quality and customer service is important to me, and I don't mind paying a bit extra (in this case, for shipping). I notice that e-cig customers are very appreciative of good vendors and good products.

Best,

--CF

burnbabyburn

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Cape Breton N.S. Canada
Hey CF,

Thank you for the kind words. We are looking into auto batteries at the moment, I will be sure to fill you in on how that goes.

Our procedure for warranties is simply that we require the customer to send us back the malfunctioning part(s) and what we will do is send them replacement(s) when we receive the parts back. The customer will have to pay for the shipping back to us in this case and we will pay for the shipping to the customer for the replacement. Since shipping to our China office can be costly depending on where you live, customers also have the option to ship us the malfunctioning parts to our address in Toronto. This is where our business is registered and where we will be launching greenhouseone.ca (shipping from Canada to customers)

Hope that helps,
Tim

Hey Tim,
Any more news on when the Canadian site will be open for business?
Just wondering...thanks.

Smocha

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
China
www.greenhouseone.com
Sounds good CF. I will let you know how it goes with the auto batts when I have more news.

I have been looking for automatic mega batteries (Janty or Joye), and everyone seems to either be out of them or doesn't carry them.

It would be nice if you carried them, because I want to make it worth my while to order other things considering the shipping costs.

Quality and customer service is important to me, and I don't mind paying a bit extra (in this case, for shipping). I notice that e-cig customers are very appreciative of good vendors and good products.

Best,

--CF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread