EGO Mega Carto or EGO Mega Carts with Mega Atty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandatera

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2011
NY
Hi,

I tried EGO Mega Cartos but I find them a pain to fill since they need a sryinge. Anyone tried using Mega carts w/ the Mega atty? Do they leak? Do they really hold 2ml juice as they claim? I started w/ Joye 510 kit, and used carts back then for less then a week. It was a pain to keep topping the carts and it leaks when i carry them around, after that I been using cartos. I'm still fairly new to this, less then a month in vaping. So I'm not sure if i should try the mega carts/mega atty with the Riva 510 that I have now. And also in the long run, which will save more money as well? I don't like to direct drip though because it's a pain to keep dripping them every few puffs.

Thank you for any advice :p

pandatera

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2011
NY
The Mega Atty work nicely, but you might want to try the new Ego T System instead, I prefer the LR in the Mega Atty too
I did look at the EGO-T as well, but not sure which I should try next since there were good and bad reviews on the Tank. Some claims that the Mega Atty is better. Did you try the tank? If you did, which one you prefer? Also did you try the Mega LR Atty w/ the Mega carts? Any leakage when carrying them around in your pockets or bag?

Thanks

OB1J3D1

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2010
Earth
I have only used the Mega atty / cart (Type A) and 510 stuff on my eGo. I like the Mega. I don't get leakage. But, I'm pretty careful with it. I once left one in the cup holder of my truck cart side down and it leaked. But, horizontal, in my pocket cart side up, or standing on end = no leaks for me.

I'm not real sure how many ml I get into a single cart but it's like 20 drops or so... sometimes more, sometimes less. For me that's plenty for a workday.

EDIT: Also forgot to mention - super easy to refill, pull off the cart, drops in the filler, replace the cart and vape away!

Klute

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Colorado Springs
I luv my Mega atty and Mega Cart. I have had leakage only when I topped off my cart and laid it down once overnight and it leaked overnight. usually I never have a full cart though :) I have never counted the drops, but it does hold quite a bit to keep me happy for longer drives and trips through the airport traveling. It also makes it feel and look lie a cigar and that a plus for me at least.

Slickstick

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi,

I tried EGO Mega Cartos but I find them a pain to fill since they need a sryinge. Anyone tried using Mega carts w/ the Mega atty? Do they leak? Do they really hold 2ml juice as they claim? I started w/ Joye 510 kit, and used carts back then for less then a week. It was a pain to keep topping the carts and it leaks when i carry them around, after that I been using cartos. I'm still fairly new to this, less then a month in vaping. So I'm not sure if i should try the mega carts/mega atty with the Riva 510 that I have now. And also in the long run, which will save more money as well? I don't like to direct drip though because it's a pain to keep dripping them every few puffs.

Thank you for any advice :p

You can fill those mega cartomizers without a syringe.
Just drip one drop at a time through the hole in the threads.
It will look like it will pool and not go in, but it will.
Drip the drops in about the same rate as the second hand on a clock.
They last so long before having to refill it isn't a bad thing at all.

The mega ego atty and cart is also pretty nice!
It will hold even more juice.
They may leak when new if overfilled.
After a few days though you may want to use a new cartridge or try a different filler material.
I use the same cartridge and just top it off a few times a day.

There is the new tank system also. But from what you said I think you may like the mega atty carto best for the ease of not having to keep refilling.

bruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
Louisville, KY
The vendors use some confusing language in describing some of the attys, carts, and cartos. Terms like monster, mega, and XL abound. I got my Mega eGo atty and carts from My Freedom Smokes. This atty is almost as large as the eGo battery. And it takes the Mega carts, and they hold lots of juice. They also burn through a lot of juice. I had ordered what was supposed to be Mega attys from a couple of other vendors, but they turned out to be attys that were just longer than the standard atty. Yes, the flavor comes through. The flavor also comes through with the Mega cartos. There's a code around here somewhere for 40% off hardware at My Freedom Smokes, not to be confused with the other outfit with a similar name. I don't recall what it is, or I'd post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread