ego one mega v2 all compatible tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapour7382963

Jun 29, 2016
Thank you!
So i know that 22mm tanks will sit flush with the ego mega battery. Its the thread size im worried which i should of mentioned. Will all tanks have the same thread length and diameter? In regards to returning it. I have bought two ego one mega previosly which both leaked one i just thought maybe i was too rough with it and the other was the same. Then i purchased the V2 assuming that if would be an upgrade and was fine for 2 days being extra carefull with it, 50/50 mix, then on the third day i found that it was dribbling out of the airholes and mouthpiece when i took a draw. I cleaned it up, tightened properly, new coil etcetc and still leakage. Its costing me money returning so with my experience i would prefer to (a) get a new tank (b) pay a little extra and buy a well reviewed brand altogether. :)

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
The eGo One Mega's all leak a little. Best to wash out the bottom everytime you fill the tank. The Tron is about the same but not as bad. EGo One Mega is best to always keep them over half full at all times. The same tank and coil which is better is the Wismec Amor. They sell them a lot cheaper than eGo One Mega. For flavor the three of them are one of the best flavor tanks on the go if you can put up with issues they have. The Cubis is the direct replacement and guaranteed not to leak but it comes with the price of major flavor loss. Good luck in your search. I do not believe anyone that says they own an EGo One Mega and has no leaking problem. I do own multiple tanks of all that I have mentioned here. Plus I own the eGo One. CHEERS!

Last edited:

Leo Bak

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2015
Netherlands
The Mega One is a decent tank if you use CLR coils, all other coils can cause leakage.
CLR Head (Rebuildable) - Joyetech
CLR_head_02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread