Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Understood, JW, totally.

Altho I did not suffer those dreaded conditions, I know with me it was a matter of time, and a LOT of time in my case. I coughed for over a year. I couldn't really relax about it until a doctor explained the details of the cilia of our lungs, and what they were actually doing to heal themselves/me.

Also high VG would just do me in.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Understood, JW, totally.

Altho I did not suffer those dreaded conditions, I know with me it was a matter of time, and a LOT of time in my case. I coughed for over a year. I couldn't really relax about it until a doctor explained the details of the cilia of our lungs, and what they were actually doing to heal themselves/me.

Also high VG would just do me in.

Yes! I had some coughing issues too, but mine weren't as bad as his. The coughing is awful! I don't expect his lungs to bounce back quickly or totally, but I think they will improve. If all we can do is just keep his breathing issues from getting worse, it's worth it.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Yes. FIL has emphysema and/or COPD so his lungs are especially bad. I'm sure he'll cough no matter what, but I would like to minimize it as much as possible.

Yea...JW1...he may cough no matter what...but no matter which tank he uses...I'm certain he'll cough considerably less than with an analog...:shock:

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Dashers, where is chivalry. Ladies first, dahlink.

(and if you DARE come back with some age before beauty thang..... I'm-a gonna smack-a you!) :D

Sadly, near as I can tell, chivalry is all but dead in our once great nation. I would wager a fair sum that if you asked today's younglings what chivalry WAS you would get some drool and the 1k stare.

Alas, the Chivalry monster has not yet been slain in my castle so you may (assuming the word feminism never falls from your lips within ear shot of me) have my place in line. Heck, might as well bring DPL with you to the front of the line so you don't have to try and hide him in your purse. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hide him in my purse!!!!!!!!! ahahhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Yeah, no. :D :lol:

I promise you that we shall try together, you and I, to revive chivalry, make the millennials drool, and that you shall never hear the F word fall from my lips.

I just can't promise that hiding him in the purse thing, lest he shrinketh a bit. :blink:

a lotta bit. like major big time. or i procure a larger purse. a suitcase. a sleeping bag. a small shed. a guest house. a bungalow. a large condo complex. a small island.

I really outta bugger off now before I have to re-write the book on making friends and influencing peoples... :facepalm:

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Hide him in my purse!!!!!!!!! ahahhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Yeah, no. :D :lol:

I promise you that we shall try together, you and I, to revive chivalry, make the millennials drool, and that you shall never hear the F word fall from my lips.

I just can't promise that hiding him in the purse thing, lest he shrinketh a bit. :blink:

a lotta bit. like major big time. or i procure a larger purse. a suitcase. a sleeping bag. a small shed. a guest house. a bungalow. a large condo complex. a small island.

I really outta bugger off now before I have to re-write the book on making friends and influencing peoples... :facepalm:

The image of DPL peering out a Bungalow before being stuffed into a planet sized purse by a green Gargantuan with some drool on its face had me cackling to myself[emoji23]

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
The image of DPL peering out a Bungalow before being stuffed into a planet sized purse by a green Gargantuan with some drool on its face had me cackling to myself[emoji23]

That makes three of us!!!! :lol:

Queue.jpg

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Just ran across Eight Vapes Warehouse Clearance page...

"We are making space for new products in our warehouse!

All of the items in this category have been discounted heavily to your benefit!

These items will not be restocked once sold
."

Warehouse Clearance Sale

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Just ran across Eight Vapes Warehouse Clearance page...

"We are making space for new products in our warehouse!

All of the items in this category have been discounted heavily to your benefit!

These items will not be restocked once sold
."

Warehouse Clearance Sale

YOU are a true man among boys when it comes to enabling.

Keep up the good work. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread