Not open for further replies.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Is ECF working??? :shock:
They've been updating for the last week or 2 and it's been acting up. I stopped at Steel City Vapes this morning Gerry. They had 7 open Alien Baby's and they all have very smooth fire buttons. I am calling that vendor where I got mine Monday and try and straighten things out with this once and for all. The Gentleman at Steel City clicked my AL85 one time and he said right away he didn't like it! That's my rant for today. I'm done.:blush: Thanks for listening. :laugh:

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
Don't have one...but...price caught my eye :shock:

Wotofo Serpent 50W $13.49

At just 54.5mm tall, the Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Box Mod is going to be very pocket/purse friendly. Plus, it has a built-in 2000mAh battery, which should last you a couple hours away from home. Pair it up with a high-resistance MTL tank, and it might even last you all day.

3avape has the Wotofo Serpent 50W on clearance for only $14.99...but you can still use coupon code “Thx10” to save an additional 10% ($13.49 total). [That coupon code expires Monday (11/20)]

√ Wotofo Serpent 50W Box Mod-2000mAh

Thanks. Now I'll have a mod that accommodates tanks that are wider than 22mm if I ever decide to pull the trigger on one. I also threw an Elitar pipe mod in the basket as it was also $15 and I've been contemplating buying one for a long time.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I am calling that vendor where I got mine Monday and try and straighten things out with this once and for all.

Well IMRs...in my 4 years of vaping I, of course, have received a few defective vaping products...

But unless the contacting the vendor, packing it up and mailing it back is close to effortless...I won't upset myself over it...and just toss it...

During my 50 years as a smoker I spent $10/day (today's prices) (1.5 packs of analogs) without even thinking twice about it...

So...a $30-$40 Mod is really only 3-4 days of ashes in my old ashtrays...

Last edited:

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Well IMRs...in my 4 years of vaping I, of course, have received a few defective vaping products...

But unless the contacting the vendor, packing it up and mailing it back is close to effortless...I won't upset myself over it...and just toss it...

During my 50 years as a smoker I spent $10/day (1.5 packs of analogs) without even thinking twice about it...

So...a $30-$40 Mod is really only 3-4 days of ashes in my old ashtrays...

Good point Gerry, but, but... :lol:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

I actually, politely and respectfully, disagree. I always contact the vendor and/or manufacturer, if only to let them know that there is a problem. If we don't tell them, how are they going to know?

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
so I found & bought a new toy - had it a few days and I really like it - not much bigger than a Pico yet it handles TWO 18650 batteries ! Eleaf has a new style Menu also (it's O.K.)

upload_2017-11-23_1-11-35.png

upload_2017-11-23_1-14-2.png

upload_2017-11-23_1-16-50.png

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
so we had another sad year of losing some great people, artists -- here is a list of some that gave me unknown amounts of pleasure throughout the many years past...

R.I.P. :nun:

I saw David Cassidy twice in Vegas. I didn't expect much the first time, but he was great. And even though it was two different shows at two different hotels, he wound up dancing on our table at both shows.

Saw Tom Petty too one time. He was great also.

Hell, they were all great in my book. I hated to see all of them go.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
HPIM1016 (Medium).JPG
Un-boxed the wood grain style SMY Snda 75 mod for picture. Have the nano's in chromed finish as well and a few red and a few black ones but still sealed in box.
Personally the dna 75 boards and Ego tanks are just up my alley , the stainless zinc alloy smy75 is about 1 year old and works great.

Happy Thanksgiving

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread