eGo ring rather then cone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrocat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
hills of WV
Hey guys I have been using my eGo with cartomizers and drip tips for a while and it works fantastic. The problem is the cone limits air flow with boge cartomizers (my current favorite). Without the cone the threads look pretty crummy.

What I would really like is a low profile "nut" that covers the threads and atty connector. Ideally this would be _smoothly rounded_ or _boxy and knurled_

As the eGo (and variants) are currently very popular this could be a very profitable design for who ever get in first.

If you want some design and style suggestions or a tester please PM me.

pyrocat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
hills of WV
Well, you can lightly ream out the top inside of the cone to get it to work with cartos as is, or even cut off the bottom of the cone just above the threads to get a ring piece.

While you are right I could do it myself, most vapers are not crafty or DIY people we want to pay someone else to be crafty :)

While I could cut up a cone it wouldn’t look very good.

jr taco

Aug 12, 2011
gainesville fl
  • Deleted by UntamedRose

BuzzKilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Etobicoke, Ontario
www.graindeep.etsy.com
i just took a pipe cutter to my spare cone, disliked how my Ego looked like with a tank on it. so i cut it to fill that threaded gap.

a cheap pipe cutter and a small sheet of 1000 grit sandpaper at a hardware store should't cost more than $5.
+ 5 min of your time, and your done.

it also doubles as a catch cup for when you are dripping. :D

you dont have to be crafty to do this, and if you are too intimidated and don't want to hurt yourself, i'm sure everyone has a friend that is handy.

JR Taco, i really like how that turned out. +1

My at work Vape :)
11%2B-%2B1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread