eGo battery won't charge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello people of the ecig forums. Ive been looking around here for about a week and finally decided to make an account. I got my first ecig 2 days ago and today the battery finally ran out of power so i started to charge it and the light was red for about a minute, but then it turned green. I fiddled with it and nothing changed so i unscrewed it (i had it not too tight but definitely making contact) and screwed it back on and the same thing happened only the red 'charging' light went away in about 10 seconds. If i press the main button that you press when vaping it will blink for about 5 seconds (the light on the battery) then turn blue and will start charging for about 5 seconds then then the light on the charger will turn green again. I read some posts on here and cleaned the connections of both the batteries and the charger but same thing. I pulled the contact on the battery forward but still same thing. I'm just lost as to what could be the problem because the light DOES turn red for 5 seconds but then changes back to green and the lights on the battery that show its charging also turn off.. any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

382944_101236556717875_1570037073_n.jpg This is the battery..

i just noticed that as well, i tried wiggling it straight but it is not loose at all. I couldn't budge it even with a healthy amount of pressure. I think it may have come like that maybe? The only thing i can think of is if he sold me the wrong charger and it might not be fully compatible with the battery. I'll post a picture of the charger

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
I would bring the battery back to the vendor that you purchased from. They should be agreeable to exchange. Most stores want you to return for future purchases, so they have policies in place for exchanges.. Good luck and let us know what happened.

Awesome advice from Karen N Daytona... :thumb: .... and yeah, keep us informed. :smokie:

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Did you just buy one battery? If so I would recommend picking up an extra while youre there and then another one as soon as you can afford it.

Can never have too many backups in case of failure. I keep 5 18650s in rotation cause I chain vape like crazy and because I like the extra security and dont want to be tempted to buy a pack of analogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread