eGo-T ... PASS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

buradd

Mar 17, 2011
California
dude i saw alot of fails on this thing, most were early manufacture date products i believe, maybe they were still working out some problems

i just got mine today, ordered from dragonflyecigs.com, same place i got my joye 510.. the 510 was nice dont get me wrong, i just got tired of messing with carts and fillers and mods and ptb's and leakage and ejuice in the mouth after a few big drags...

the eGo-T is a BOSS! i had a problem with it at first because the instructions say dont force the tank on the atty, i put it on TOO gentle and it didnt pierce the tank, and i got a few hits of primer/wick that didnt taste great.. but after asking for some veteran help, i found out you actually need to force it just a bit to pierce the top. IMMEDIATELY got full flavor vapor after that, its amazing.

i am getting more pure flavor from all of my different ejuices, i dont taste any burning cart filler or ptb ...... even though i spent so much money on different models, i am happy to say im done wasting money, i've found the eGo-T.

highly recommended!

im also excited to know that i probably wont have to recharge this battery for a couple days lol

vape on, guys

triplec76

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
They kind of vary. Keep in mind my all day vape is Cinna-bomb, and the oil is a little more harsh than most other liquids. I have been getting anywhere from 2 weeks to over a month. I agree this is a big problem for most people, but the ease of use for me out in the real world makes up for it. I guess I would be open to a regular 510 atty with one of the new 510 tanks. Maybe I'll try that since I have several bulk 510 atties laying around from a supplier.

Please report back on how long the atty's last.

2 weeks on one atty at that high of a price is a total fail for me. I won't buy them because of the bad reviews and longevity sucks.

I use regular atty's that I've had for 2-3 months and they are going strong.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I have 7 atties, 2 oldest one are from late January; they all work fine. I like the type B standard atty the best. I also like the 510-T.

I've had my eGo-T atomizer for 3 months and it still works. I clean it daily with the Atomizer Cleaning Fluid.

Ankle, do you happen to know what's in that fluid? Do they provide a list of ingredients? I don't want to get anything that may contain harmful solvents.

mcl5000

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Allentown, PA
Been using the eGo-T for a couple months now. Same 2 attys as when I started, same 4 or so tanks I cycle though. Rinse them out probably once a week (when I want to change flavors), otherwise I do no maintenance to them.

Just got some type B LR attys and tanks in the mail today, and I'm excited to try those.

Blows my mind how many people manage to find problems with these things. They're great. Takes 20 seconds in the morning to fill a few tanks, and I'm set for the day. Aside from that, the vape is great, and would still use them even if they required more work than they do. I've been around the block by now and have tried most attys, cartomizers, tank systems, etc, and these win out for me.

I've had my eGo-T atomizer for 3 months and it still works. I clean it daily with the Atomizer Cleaning Fluid.

Lol...really? Water works fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread